ICON Vehicle Dynamics has just released information on its new Steering Stabilizer Kit for the 2007-and-up Jeep Wrangler JK. This isn’t just a new stabilizer that bolts into the stock location. Instead, it relocates the stabilizer up and away from rocks, brush, and other trail debris that would damage the stabilizer body.
The ICON JK Steering Stabilizer is based on the ICON 2.0 Aluminum Series shock, and is tuned specifically for the JK’s steering. This means it’s more comfortable and far more consistent on the road or trail to your next camping site.
While it is engineered to compliment ICON’s three-inch and 4.5-inch suspension systems, it will still work with any aftermarket suspension lift that uses one-inch or larger bump stop spacers. Thanks to its bolt-on design, installation is straightforward. Once everything is put together, you get to enjoy miles of hassle-free operation with a stabilizer shock that is fully rebuildable. Best of all, it’s made in the USA
• Fits 2007-current Jeep JK 2WD/4WD with ICON 3″ or 4.5″ suspension systems
• High-clearance design reduces risk of damage
• ICON 2.0 Aluminum Series rebuildable steering stabilizer shock
• Increased steering damping ability over stock
• Corrosion-resistant plated shock body with 5/8″ shaft
• Protective shock boot included in kit (not pictured)
• 100% bolt-on installation
• Made in the USA
Part Number & Pricing
• Part # – 22018
• MSRP – $283.44
• Weight/Dimensions – 8 lbs. / 28″ x 6″ x 6″ (L x W x H)