Notices
Announcements Important announcements regarding changes, additions or general information regarding JK-Forum can be found here.

JK-Forum Will Be Removing Tapatalk Access

Old 11-16-2014, 04:33 AM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jamesmtl
i guess it finally happened.
I can't log in from my phone.

I will miss you guys.

especially that i just took delivery of my 2014 JKUR today :s ad2:
Um there is nothing wrong with the iPhone app.
Old 11-23-2014, 08:42 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This is a poor decision .. many of us have purchased the Tapatalk app .. and in my case, because of this forum and mobile access.

I hope there is a re-think to this..
Old 11-23-2014, 09:44 PM
JK Enthusiast

Bring back tapatalk! Bring back tapatalk! Bring back tapatalk! Bring back tapatalk! Bring back tapatalk! Bring back tapatalk! Bring back tapatalk! Bring back tapatalk! Bring back tapatalk! Bring back tapatalk! Bring back tapatalk! Bring back tapatalk! Bring back tapatalk! Bring back tapatalk! Bring back tapatalk! Bring back tapatalk! Bring back tapatalk! Bring back tapatalk! Bring back tapatalk! Bring back tapatalk! Bring back tapatalk! Bring back tapatalk! Bring back tapatalk! Bring back tapatalk! Bring back tapatalk! Bring back tapatalk! Bring back tapatalk! Bring back tapatalk! Bring back tapatalk! Bring back tapatalk! Bring back tapatalk! Bring back tapatalk! Bring back tapatalk! Bring back tapatalk! Bring back tapatalk! Bring back tapatalk! Bring back tapatalk! Bring back tapatalk! Bring back tapatalk! Bring back tapatalk! Bring back tapatalk! Bring back tapatalk! Bring back tapatalk! Bring back tapatalk! Bring back tapatalk! Bring back tapatalk! Bring back tapatalk! Bring back tapatalk! Bring back tapatalk! Bring back tapatalk! Bring back tapatalk! Bring back tapatalk! Bring back tapatalk! Bring back tapatalk! Bring back tapatalk! Bring back tapatalk! Bring back tapatalk! Bring back tapatalk! Bring back tapatalk! Bring back tapatalk! Bring back tapatalk! Bring back tapatalk! Bring back tapatalk! Bring back tapatalk! Bring back tapatalk! Bring back tapatalk! Bring back tapatalk! Bring back tapatalk! Bring back tapatalk! Bring back tapatalk! Bring back tapatalk! Bring back tapatalk! Bring back tapatalk! Bring back tapatalk! Bring back tapatalk! Bring back tapatalk! Bring back tapatalk! Bring back tapatalk! Bring back tapatalk! Bring back tapatalk! Bring back tapatalk! Bring back tapatalk! Bring back tapatalk! Bring back tapatalk! Bring back tapatalk! Bring back tapatalk! Bring back tapatalk! Bring back tapatalk! Bring back tapatalk! Bring back tapatalk! Bring back tapatalk! Bring back tapatalk! Bring back tapatalk! Bring back tapatalk! Bring back tapatalk! Bring back tapatalk!

Please!
Old 12-19-2014, 04:02 AM
JK Freak

Welp just like everyone else has said I guess my visits to jkf will be few and far between now. I'd noticed over the past few weeks that there was something wrong with jkf not updating, but I thought it'd get sorted out. Sad to hear that tapatalk will no longer be an option, but I guess that's the way this business is going.

Edit: just read a post about people going to wayalife and other forums now. If you do, I'd check out JKFreaks. It's a bit smaller but is by far the friendliest forum I've come across. Best of all, they support tapatalk 😄. Oh and every thread doesn't turn into a bashing like on wayalife

Last edited by etl330; 12-19-2014 at 04:09 AM.
Old 12-19-2014, 07:54 AM
JK Enthusiast

I have my grievances, too. This jk forum app does not function near what tapatalk did. I get errors on this constantly and pictures always appear very small. I've deleted and reinstalled but it still crashes and has errors. Definitely dissappointing and I hope something can be worked out to so the forum can be brought back up on Tapatalk!! If not this jk forum app needs alot of improvements please! I like this forum otherwise!
Old 12-19-2014, 11:02 PM
JK Enthusiast

Please bring it back.

There are many different ways to secure data leaks than blocking an widely used API, everybody else is using it and having no problems.
Old 12-20-2014, 02:38 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by bazillus
Please bring it back.

There are many different ways to secure data leaks than blocking an widely used API, everybody else is using it and having no problems.
Careful now, that does require a bit of work, considering it has been two months since i ordered my decals, I don't think that work is something the admins/mods can handle.
Old 12-20-2014, 06:39 AM
Administrator Emeritus

Received 91 Likes on 58 Posts

Hi everyone!

Thank you for your comments! IB is aware of the issues with the IB AutoGroup mobile app on some mobile platforms. The light at the end of the tunnel is a completely new mobile app for IOS and Android currently in beta test. We are hoping to see it the early part of next year with the hope it resolves many of the nagging issues with the current version. Thank you!

Bob
Old 12-20-2014, 06:42 AM
JK Freak

I would never go to wayoflife. Those people are a joke
Old 12-20-2014, 07:10 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by speedlimit
Hi everyone!

Thank you for your comments! IB is aware of the issues with the IB AutoGroup mobile app on some mobile platforms. The light at the end of the tunnel is a completely new mobile app for IOS and Android currently in beta test. We are hoping to see it the early part of next year with the hope it resolves many of the nagging issues with the current version. Thank you!

Bob
Sounds great!

Quick Reply: JK-Forum Will Be Removing Tapatalk Access