Available jobs thread!!!

Available jobs thread!!!

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Default Available jobs thread!!!

Since the economy is down, I figured we can start a thread for available jobs that you may know of. I'll start......

AVAILABLE POSITION:
    Advertising Sales, Philadelphia, starting salary around $40k

PM me if you are interested.....

37" MTZ + PC 5129; 3.5" FT; RK 2.0 RRD Emulsion Shocks; Eaton eLocker; 5.13 Gears
    RK Tie Rod; PC Frt Track; Adj Rr TB;Adj Frt Upr/Rear Low&Up Cntl Arms; RCX Dual SS
    AEV Frt ;Fab 4s Rr; P. S. Rocker Armor/Hood Vent; Tuffy Console/Glove
    XRC8 Winch; AEV Snorkel; K&N; Hypertech Max; Optima Ylw; DynoMax Evo
    Hi-Lift; Heated Seats; Cobra 19 CB; Cobra XRS R9G Radar; OBAir
    JVC KD-NX5000; 2 Amps+10"Sub; Comp'nt Speakers; Reverse Camera
    Truck-Lite Phase 7; All LED Lights; Centerforce D.F. Clutch

Default Satellite Control Job in Dulles, VA

Mission Controller

JOB SUMMARY

Perform all real-time satellite command and control activities required to operate company's imaging satellites. Operate ground terminals and systems to insure successful uplink of commands and downlink of image data critical to company business objectives. Perform mission planning activities to plan and validate command loads to collect requested satellite imagery and insure spacecraft/system constraints are enforced. Operate company's collection/tasking systems to perform real-time mission-critical collection planning for company's imaging satellites to fulfill customer needs. Identify and perform real-time anomaly resolution for space and ground system malfunctions and quickly return mission-critical systems to service. Develop, execute, and maintain procedures required for collection planning, mission planning, spacecraft operations, ground terminal operations, and orbit determination, including all support functions necessary to meet mission requirements. Perform data archival, trending, and analysis of spacecraft State of Health telemetry to support satellite engineers and insure continued operation of on-orbit resources. Plan specialized operations such as orbit adjust maneuvers, geometric and radiometric calibrations, etc. Perform Orbit Determination required to maintain satellite position knowledge required for daily operations. Perform any and all other related duties as assigned. This position involves 7x24-hour operations and requires working shifts, including nights, weekends, and holidays.

get your resume to me and I'll refer you, I do get a hefty bonus for this.

Entry level drug dealer. Must have own handgun and transportation. References required. Habit VS sales percentage must not exceed 1%. Commissioned sales only. Salary commensurate with experience. Have connections in every city in the US. Resumes kept confidential. 1-800-IAM-HIGH
    The difference between conservatives and liberals is becoming less and less. Scary, isn't it?

Rob

Quote Originally Posted by RedneckJeep View Post
    Entry level drug dealer. Must have own handgun and transportation. References required. Habit VS sales percentage must not exceed 1%. Commissioned sales only. Salary commensurate with experience. Have connections in every city in the US. Resumes kept confidential. 1-800-IAM-HIGH
    lol, I called that number because I laughed and then wondered who might actually have that number. Sadly it was just an advertisement for another 800 number...weird. you'd think they'd just forward the number.

Burger King, McDonalds, Sonic, Taco Bell, Checkers, Hardees are all hiring here, think they are hiring everywhere.

Maybe we should just post actual jobs. No offense to anyone that works in fast food.

37" MTZ + PC 5129; 3.5" FT; RK 2.0 RRD Emulsion Shocks; Eaton eLocker; 5.13 Gears
    RK Tie Rod; PC Frt Track; Adj Rr TB;Adj Frt Upr/Rear Low&Up Cntl Arms; RCX Dual SS

Quote Originally Posted by JackMac4 View Post
    lol, I called that number because I laughed and then wondered who might actually have that number. Sadly it was just an advertisement for another 800 number...weird. you'd think they'd just forward the number.
    LMAO I ain't believin you did that. I just made that up off the top of my head. LOL You ain't right.
    The difference between conservatives and liberals is becoming less and less. Scary, isn't it?

Rob

Quote Originally Posted by oZmonKey View Post
    Mission Controller

JOB SUMMARY

Perform all real-time satellite command and control activities required to operate company's imaging satellites. Operate ground terminals and systems to insure successful uplink of commands and downlink of image data critical to company business objectives. Perform mission planning activities to plan and validate command loads to collect requested satellite imagery and insure spacecraft/system constraints are enforced. Operate company's collection/tasking systems to perform real-time mission-critical collection planning for company's imaging satellites to fulfill customer needs. Identify and perform real-time anomaly resolution for space and ground system malfunctions and quickly return mission-critical systems to service. Develop, execute, and maintain procedures required for collection planning, mission planning, spacecraft operations, ground terminal operations, and orbit determination, including all support functions necessary to meet mission requirements. Perform data archival, trending, and analysis of spacecraft State of Health telemetry to support satellite engineers and insure continued operation of on-orbit resources. Plan specialized operations such as orbit adjust maneuvers, geometric and radiometric calibrations, etc. Perform Orbit Determination required to maintain satellite position knowledge required for daily operations. Perform any and all other related duties as assigned. This position involves 7x24-hour operations and requires working shifts, including nights, weekends, and holidays.

get your resume to me and I'll refer you, I do get a hefty bonus for this.

Hey Oz, what kind of prior experience is required? I haven't much satellite experience, but do work heavily in IT / computer field... got bachelors in Info Science... its a related on a tangent...

shoot me an email if you think its related enough... that commute isn't too bad for me. Plus, its a bonus for ya.
    Last edited by eaglemikeo; 11-05-2008 at 02:11 PM.
    -------------------------------------------------
    2007 Black Sahara Unlimited
    - 6 Speed, Dual Tops
    - 6 DVD - upgrade to MyGig
    - Purchased Sep '06
    Shrockworks mid front.
    Rugged Ridge XHD rear bumper with swing arm.
    Tuffy Security Deck and under seat storage
    "Custom" lift... between 3" and 4"
    35" tires

Props to the following vendors - all have treated me well.
    DiscoutTireDirect.com
    Quatratec
    Northridge4x4.com

Quote Originally Posted by eaglemikeo View Post
    Hey Oz, what kind of prior experience is required? I haven't much satellite experience, but do work heavily in IT / computer field... got bachelors in Info Science... its a related on a tangent...

shoot me an email if you think its related enough... that commute isn't too bad for me. Plus, its a bonus for ya.
    Email sent.

----------------
    Now playing: Metallica - Suicide & Redemption
    via FoxyTunes

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchboy101 View Post
    This thread is a great idea.
    Thanks

It would also be great to have a fellow Jeeper working with you.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast