Notices
Asian Countries If you live in an Asian Country (such as Japan, Korea or China) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

JKs in Korea

Old 05-28-2008, 02:22 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default JKs in Korea

I am looking for a JK club in Seoul, South Korea. If there is one out there, please let me know.
Old 05-28-2008, 03:15 AM
Eternal ***erator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

There used to be one at Osan, I know that is a bit south of you, and I have no idea if it still exists, but they used to run around Songtan/Hill 180 out to K-6 (Humphreys). Maybe try talking to some of the troops from there?
Old 05-28-2008, 04:06 AM
JK Newbie

Thanks, I will do some digging. I will post what I find here at JK-Forum and on my site for us here at www.peakjeep.com.

Last edited by HappyCurmudgeon; 05-28-2008 at 04:24 AM. Reason: Removed hyperlink.
Old 08-08-2008, 04:50 AM
JK Junkie

hey dog... i would love to see some pics of the scenery around your area... trails and what not!
Old 08-08-2008, 03:59 PM
JK Newbie

07JKX, I have not been off road here, yet (what I would call off road). I have seen some really serious Jeeps here in Seoul, w/Air Lockers, 4" lifts (not body) and some knobby tires. I have yet to see a true off road environment. I know there must be some. I have been a couple of times on dirt trails (thought that we were going to a real trail). So far that is it. I am going to try and get in with a group here but life is just too fast at the moment. The group meets every Tuesday and are said to be the only real off roaders. I will keep you posted...
DogFX
Old 08-26-2008, 04:50 AM
JK Enthusiast

definatley post pics of anything and everything! i've only been to seoul a few times when i was younger.
Old 09-22-2008, 07:27 PM
JK Enthusiast

So who all is in Korea now? I am at Stanley now, but should be to my unit in Casey in a couple days.
Old 10-18-2008, 03:55 PM
JK Enthusiast

I am still here! A few more JK's are showing up in Yongsan.
Old 01-07-2009, 11:07 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by DogFX
07JKX, I have not been off road here, yet (what I would call off road). I have seen some really serious Jeeps here in Seoul, w/Air Lockers, 4" lifts (not body) and some knobby tires. I have yet to see a true off road environment. I know there must be some. I have been a couple of times on dirt trails (thought that we were going to a real trail). So far that is it. I am going to try and get in with a group here but life is just too fast at the moment. The group meets every Tuesday and are said to be the only real off roaders. I will keep you posted...
DogFX
maybe head into N. Korea?? more trails up there? or would that be a bad idea?
Old 01-07-2009, 08:11 PM
JK Newbie

The North would be very bad at the moment, with the mine fields and the border guards that would probably shoot on site. I have not done much with regards to site seeing in the South to be able to take some good pics but there are some pretty wild 4X4s here (Korondos, Gallopers, A Jeep looking Kia, among others). I know there are places to go off road but I have not pursued the issue much. Some day... on my Jeep page, I have some pics of my Jeep but nothing to show it off road.

Quick Reply: JKs in Korea