Notices

Registration Is Open

Old 01-20-2015, 04:33 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Registration Is Open

Guys,

Just wanted to notify the community that pre-registration is now open (just did mine today):

2015 Bantam Jeep Heritage Festival - Event Summary | Online Registration by Cvent

I'm a local guy (live ~ 20 minutes from Butler PA)...if anyone has questions on the area that is traveling, etc let me know

Hope to see everyone in June
Old 01-20-2015, 04:36 PM
JK Newbie

Also...if you didn't see the article, looks like its gonna be another Guiness World Record attempt year...

Bantam Jeep Heritage Festival Announces Plans for Guinness World Records Largest Parade of Jeeps at 2015 Event ? BJHF
Old 01-20-2015, 05:01 PM
JK Enthusiast

What does the weekend consist of? Wheeling? What is there to do in the area for families like mine where my wife and kids only tolerate so much trail riding and even less rock crawling?
Old 01-20-2015, 05:11 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by AnvilX14
What does the weekend consist of? Wheeling? What is there to do in the area for families like mine where my wife and kids only tolerate so much trail riding and even less rock crawling?
There is some moderate scenic trail rides by the lake, bunch of other activities that I would consider family friendly.

Here is a link to the events section:

Moraine Trail Ride ? BJHF

Mystery Road Rally ? BJHF

Jeep Parade/Jeep Invasion ? BJHF

The Jeep invasion on Friday night is like a huge Jeep street fair, live music, etc. which also would be nice for the family.

Hope that helps
Old 03-06-2015, 08:30 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by JeepJK4
Guys,

Just wanted to notify the community that pre-registration is now open (just did mine today):

2015 Bantam Jeep Heritage Festival - Event Summary | Online Registration by Cvent

I'm a local guy (live ~ 20 minutes from Butler PA)...if anyone has questions on the area that is traveling, etc let me know

Hope to see everyone in June

I'm a first-timer at the Bantam Jeep festival this year (and a new Wrangler owner, had a Grand Cherokee that I just traded in). Was wondering how safe it is to roll in with roof & doors off. I have a 2013 white JK Sahara, with the saddle trim package - in other words I have a very nice interior and info/nav system that I don't want anyone messing with if I leave my JK for a bit to check out the sights.

Is it safe to leave your Jeep, or are you basically married to it the entire time? Thanks!
Old 04-09-2015, 11:11 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by benjamin3290
I'm a first-timer at the Bantam Jeep festival this year (and a new Wrangler owner, had a Grand Cherokee that I just traded in). Was wondering how safe it is to roll in with roof & doors off. I have a 2013 white JK Sahara, with the saddle trim package - in other words I have a very nice interior and info/nav system that I don't want anyone messing with if I leave my JK for a bit to check out the sights.

Is it safe to leave your Jeep, or are you basically married to it the entire time? Thanks!
While nothing is guaranteed, having attended before and been with volunteers, I'm not aware of any issues with theft and/or destructive behavior. There are (and will be again this year) many many Jeeps there all over the place and while I guess the opportunities exist, it's not the type of environment that should be an issue. Everyone is generally respectful and looking out for their fellow Jeepers.

Now if you are asking about safe interior because of rain, mud, weather, etc. Then it's a risk as aways
Old 04-09-2015, 11:14 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by AnvilX14
I took my wife and three children last year (10,8, and 3) and they all enjoyed themselves. It's not like a typical trail ride weekend with the local club, there are plenty of organized events and activities at the campgrounds. We will be there again this year with all three plus a newborn (who will be limited to what trail rides he goes on )

Quick Reply: Registration Is Open