Notices
Camping & Hiking General discussion forum regarding all things camping or hiking including hiking trails, great places to camp, camping or hiking gear and anything related to hiking or camping.

Mopar Jeep Trailer.

Old 12-22-2016, 05:24 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

How much water are you looking to bring because I have a 7 gallon cube from Reliance for water that works great in the back of my jeep.
Old 12-23-2016, 12:32 PM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Kellen
How much water are you looking to bring because I have a 7 gallon cube from Reliance for water that works great in the back of my jeep.
7 would probably be more than enough for what I plan to do but I am hoping to get about 10-15 gal. How did your 7 gal run if you don't mind me asking?
Old 09-05-2019, 01:19 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mopar Jeep Trailer

Originally Posted by RobinMyers1
Does any one own or have seen in person the Jeep Camper trailer Mopar sells?

i was looking at it and i think its pretty nice and was actually thinking about getting it.

i love the outdoors but there are thos times that you don't want to bring a table and set it up and when there wind it falls down and stuff and honestly i hate sleeping on the ground hahah

so i jut wanted everyones opinion on this trailer

here are some pics i found online leave a comment lets talk about it
Attachment 276264Attachment 276265Attachment 276266Attachment 276267
I have one of these trailers I’ve only owned it for two weeks now. Took it out a friend and I could barely lift The lid open it and then to close it took even more Of an effort. Has anyone ever modified the bed so that the weight on opening it and closing it isn’t so extreme? I really love this trailer and I don’t want to have to sell it but at this point I don’t see that I could ever take it out by myself because I wouldn’t be able to open it
Old 09-30-2019, 02:11 AM
JK Newbie

I saw but found it too expensive.
Old 09-16-2020, 06:22 AM
JK Newbie

I know this thread is old, but, where can I find good prices for the trailers as the example you are giving?
Old 09-16-2020, 08:00 AM
JK Jedi
FJOTM Winner

Received 1,820 Likes on 1,590 Posts

Originally Posted by MrBrickell
I know this thread is old, but, where can I find good prices for the trailers as the example you are giving?
There are several different options out there, but you'd be shocked what they cost.

There are some interesting things in the thread below. Not sure if something like what Kojack has in the last post interest you, but even that is dang pricey.

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/jk-s...-34360/page18/

Most people end up building their own little trailer due to the costs of manufactured things on the market.
Old 10-22-2020, 04:57 AM
JK Newbie

Yeah, after extensive search wow they are $$$, I think we are going to travel with as little as possible since the plan is to stay in furnished places around the USA. Been looking for roof-racks recently instead, they are pricey but nothing compared to actual trailers.
Old 10-22-2020, 05:05 AM
JK Jedi
FJOTM Winner

Received 1,820 Likes on 1,590 Posts

Originally Posted by MrBrickell
Yeah, after extensive search wow they are $$$, I think we are going to travel with as little as possible since the plan is to stay in furnished places around the USA. Been looking for roof-racks recently instead, they are pricey but nothing compared to actual trailers.
Sometimes you can find an M416 trailer for a decent price ($1k-1500). Small, but adds a small bit of capacity. Lot of people will add a rack and tent on top. I think I'd rather have a smallish trailer than a roof rack. The thing about those is they will always be in demand, so even if you buy one and use it for a short time, I'd suspect you'd be able to sell it and get your money back relatively easily, more so than one of those trailers that turn into a tent which is a much more niche market.

Quick Reply: Mopar Jeep Trailer.