Notices
Central Canada If you live in the Ontario or Quebec area of Canada and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

How is everybody?

Old 04-15-2014, 02:39 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dude. Do not deal with that guy!!! Ive had nothing but bad dealings with him. Call the guys in the states asap and tell them your issue and you are leaving in three weeks for moab. I told them flat out i will never deal with Stan again.

www.facebook.com/nomadoffroad
Old 04-15-2014, 04:04 AM
JK Enthusiast

At worse bro, we put that shaft in when we get to moab

Old 04-15-2014, 01:17 PM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Hatewagon
At worse bro, we put that shaft in when we get to moab

I just cancelled my order with northridge. I'll be shipping the coils back to them since they can't get me my coils before we leave. The axle shaft is still MIA.

I called Poly Performance and they've already shipped out the coils and even helped me out on the shipping charges!
Old 04-15-2014, 01:43 PM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Joe_B

I just cancelled my order with northridge. I'll be shipping the coils back to them since they can't get me my coils before we leave. The axle shaft is still MIA.

I called Poly Performance and they've already shipped out the coils and even helped me out on the shipping charges!
Cool
Old 04-15-2014, 01:44 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Was it much of a price difference ordering from poly ?
Old 04-15-2014, 01:56 PM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Our dollar sucks right now so it's a bit more expensive. If you could get stuff shipped to the border then it's cheaper
Old 04-25-2014, 07:34 PM
JK Freak

Wow these stories about northridge lol. I've never had a problem but that totally blows
Old 04-26-2014, 06:27 AM
JK Freak

Advice from you guys,

I posted my bumper and tire carrier on kijjiji. If u been wheelin with me u know how much I hate that thing because it has a terrible departure angle. Guy wants I buy it for 650 ASAP.

Between that and the 400 I sold my transfer case I can pick up the genright carrier for a few extra bucks. Was gonna use my tax refund money to buy a bumper (or maybe go no bumper)

My didnt think anyone was gonn buy it so fast. I've only had the add up for a couple days. Should I sell the damn thing and drive around without a bumper and carrier for a month until I can order everything up and get it installed?
Old 04-26-2014, 06:37 AM
JK Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by jeepwave
Advice from you guys,

I posted my bumper and tire carrier on kijjiji. If u been wheelin with me u know how much I hate that thing because it has a terrible departure angle. Guy wants I buy it for 650 ASAP.

Between that and the 400 I sold my transfer case I can pick up the genright carrier for a few extra bucks. Was gonna use my tax refund money to buy a bumper (or maybe go no bumper)

My didnt think anyone was gonn buy it so fast. I've only had the add up for a couple days. Should I sell the damn thing and drive around without a bumper and carrier for a month until I can order everything up and get it installed?
If you're happy with the price yes!! Order up the new one.... Make sure it's cash too
Quite often they say the first offer is the best.... In homes anyways lol..... Up to you
Old 04-26-2014, 06:41 AM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jeepwave
Advice from you guys,

What bumper carrier is it? I can't remember.

Quick Reply: How is everybody?