Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Jeep Sales / Trusted Dealer Recommendations

Old 03-22-2015, 06:22 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jeep Sales / Trusted Dealer Recommendations

Sadly Jeep was recently totaled... and I am in the market for a new JKU to replace it.

I HATE buying cars, and really hate my local dealership, Atlantic Chrysler Jeep. Can anybody recommend someone who is decent to work with in the NJ, DE, MD, East PA, NY, CT etc. I'm willing to drive several hours to get exactly what I want and not feel like I need to take a shower after being in a sleazy dealership.
Old 03-27-2015, 07:12 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by scrappy
Sadly Jeep was recently totaled... and I am in the market for a new JKU to replace it.

I HATE buying cars, and really hate my local dealership, Atlantic Chrysler Jeep. Can anybody recommend someone who is decent to work with in the NJ, DE, MD, East PA, NY, CT etc. I'm willing to drive several hours to get exactly what I want and not feel like I need to take a shower after being in a sleazy dealership.
Ironically my all black JKU was recently totaled too - and I bought it at Atlantic Chrysler Jeep and i DIDNT go back...like you, I was very unhappy with them....I was very particular in the jeep I wanted so it was less the dealership for me and more the exact jeep. I went all the way to lancaster for mine. Good Luck!
Old 03-29-2015, 05:55 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Bobby G
Ironically my all black JKU was recently totaled too - and I bought it at Atlantic Chrysler Jeep and i DIDNT go back...like you, I was very unhappy with them....I was very particular in the jeep I wanted so it was less the dealership for me and more the exact jeep. I went all the way to lancaster for mine. Good Luck!
Thanks, I'm currently working with 3 dealerships, all pretty far away. Harrisburg, near OC MD, and Manahawkin. It's good to head to Atlantic to see the colors in person but that is about it!
Old 03-29-2015, 10:44 AM
JK Enthusiast

Try Jeff D'Ambrosio in Downingtown, PA. They're very good. They service both my JKUs. No problem. Nice people. No games.
Old 03-29-2015, 11:17 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by scrappy
Thanks, I'm currently working with 3 dealerships, all pretty far away. Harrisburg, near OC MD, and Manahawkin. It's good to head to Atlantic to see the colors in person but that is about it!
Adams Jeep in Aberdeen, MD is one of the bigger Jeep dealerships on the East Coast I believe. They are about two miles off of I95. May be worth a look. I just bought one from them but it was more that they had the particular color I wanted than anything else. I think all dealers suck honestly.
Old 03-29-2015, 07:09 PM
JK Freak

Thanks for the recommendations guys. I think I have it narrowed down, and hope to sign for my new Jeep tmrw.

Quick Reply: Jeep Sales / Trusted Dealer Recommendations