Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

NJ Jeepers

Old 09-17-2014, 04:21 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by liveevil
Anyone in the Washington Hackettstown Phillipsburg area with a swr meter? My cobra 29 nw ltd has one built in but no matter what I do even when it's being bench tested it pins all the way into the red. I want to tune my antenna and confirm that the swr meter in my radio is shot and that it's not anything wrong with my install. I've already done every other check this is the last one and I don't really want to buy a meter if the one in my radio is in fact true.

K.C.C.O.
If you find yourself near exit 18 on 295 stop in at radio ready well get you dialed in

Got my jeep Down to a 1.06

sent from the pit
Old 09-17-2014, 04:59 AM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by myrojk
If you find yourself near exit 18 on 295 stop in at radio ready well get you dialed in Got my jeep Down to a 1.06 sent from the pit
Thanks for the info but that's a good 2 hours drive for me. I'm very close to OK4wd so I am hopeful that someone will be around there with one.

K.C.C.O.
Old 09-17-2014, 06:04 AM
JK Enthusiast

Thanks for the info but that's a good 2 hours drive for me. I'm very close to OK4wd so I am hopeful that someone will be around there with one.

K.C.C.O.
Yeah but the swr meter that most people use (Lil back box) won't give you a true reading the program we use on the computer shows us much more then just the swr on one channel but if your down this was for say a run threw whorton stop on in where open tue threw sat noon till 9 ish later if there's work to be done

sent from the pit
Old 09-17-2014, 06:15 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by myrojk
Yeah but the swr meter that most people use (Lil back box) won't give you a true reading the program we use on the computer shows us much more then just the swr on one channel but if your down this was for say a run threw whorton stop on in where open tue threw sat noon till 9 ish later if there's work to be done sent from the pit
Thanks I'll keep that in mind next time I head down that way

K.C.C.O.
Old 09-17-2014, 01:00 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by groth797
Hey guys,
So this being my first Jeep I am being told from people about Quadratec's tent sale in October. I was wondering if any of you guys have been to it before and what to expect?

What kind of products?
How good are the deals?
Are the deals worth it?
When should I get there, early as possible or can I get there like two hours late and still be worth it?

Not looking for anything like huge, pretty much like cosmic stuff (armor, rock rails, lights, etc)

Thanks
I'm interested in finding this out also
Old 09-18-2014, 03:35 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by JeepDrum
I'm interested in finding this out also
I have been to it 3 times since I bought my jeep it's gets crazy there so show up early and the deals are great I got my front bumper there for 100 I got bush fender flairs bush wacker fender flairs for 200 and wet Oakley seat covers for 100 that's all I got so far can't wait for this year to get more stuff.
Old 09-19-2014, 03:36 AM
JK Enthusiast

Anyone in the Washington Hackettstown Phillipsburg area with a swr meter? My cobra 29 nw ltd has one built in but no matter what I do even when it's being bench tested it pins all the way into the red. I want to tune my antenna and confirm that the swr meter in my radio is shot and that it's not anything wrong with my install. I've already done every other check this is the last one and I don't really want to buy a meter if the one in my radio is in fact true.

K.C.C.O.
I'm in Washington, no meter, sorry
See you on road.
Old 09-19-2014, 07:06 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by WilKJ
I'm in Washington, no meter, sorry
See you on road.
Whats your ride look like?
This is mine but with the hard top on it right now.
Click image for larger version

Name:	Iphone 924.jpg
Views:	130
Size:	88.8 KB
ID:	576225
Old 09-20-2014, 06:34 AM
JK Newbie

Free JK Hood, must pick it up no shipping! Pm me
Old 09-20-2014, 07:44 AM
JK Enthusiast