Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

NJ Jeepers

Old 07-13-2015, 04:22 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hey guys wanted to thank anyone who made it out to the Bridgeport Jeep Jamboree this past Saturday and an amazing 80 Jeeps show up which is Fantastic for our 2nd year

Last edited by myrojk; 07-13-2015 at 07:52 PM.
Old 07-13-2015, 12:06 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by myrojk
hey guys wanted to tank anyone who made it out to the Bridgeport Jeep Jamboree this past Saturday and an amazing 80 Jeeps show up which is Fantastic for our 2nd year
Pretty good show. Sometimes the small ones are the better shows. Kind of wacky categories though for the trophies.
Old 07-13-2015, 07:50 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by NJ-JK
Pretty good show. Sometimes the small ones are the better shows. Kind of wacky categories though for the trophies.
yeah Defiantly something we need to iron out that and a few people made it threw the gate without a contest slip so that was un acceptable on our part.

We have a few different ideas for next year like adding more Jeep related vendors and maybe a rock garden to play on
Old 07-14-2015, 01:00 PM
JK Jedi

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

AVOID MT. EPHRAIM DODGE LIKE THE PLAGUE FOR WARRANTY WORK! THEY RIPPED ME OFF FOR "DIAGNOSTIC" CHARGE MAKING ME BELIEVE MY WARRANTY WILL COVER IT KNOWING DAMN WELL THEY WERE NOT GOING TO PUT IT THRU FOR "MODIFICATIONS" WHEN OTHER DEALERS DO. THEN CALLS AND TELLS ME NOTHING IS COVERED! WELL ILL GO BACK TO MY NORMAL DEALER(this one is just closer to home) SO THEY CHARGED ME $130 FOR NOTHING!!!!!

I mentioned that my warranty should cover the diagnostic charge to him on the phone when he called and he led me to believe they were mod friendly, he knew then that they weren't going to cover it. Had he said so I wouldn't have let them do the so called "diagnostic work" ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS!
Old 07-14-2015, 08:58 PM
JK Enthusiast

Good to know...Thanks for the heads-up
Old 07-15-2015, 03:59 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Jersey_Devil
AVOID MT. EPHRAIM DODGE LIKE THE PLAGUE FOR WARRANTY WORK! THEY RIPPED ME OFF FOR "DIAGNOSTIC" CHARGE MAKING ME BELIEVE MY WARRANTY WILL COVER IT KNOWING DAMN WELL THEY WERE NOT GOING TO PUT IT THRU FOR "MODIFICATIONS" WHEN OTHER DEALERS DO. THEN CALLS AND TELLS ME NOTHING IS COVERED! WELL ILL GO BACK TO MY NORMAL DEALER(this one is just closer to home) SO THEY CHARGED ME $130 FOR NOTHING!!!!!

I mentioned that my warranty should cover the diagnostic charge to him on the phone when he called and he led me to believe they were mod friendly, he knew then that they weren't going to cover it. Had he said so I wouldn't have let them do the so called "diagnostic work" ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS!

little bit of a drive for you but Pellagreno Jeep and Turnersville Jeep are both Mod Friendly
Old 07-15-2015, 07:35 AM
JK Newbie

hey fellow NJ Jeepers!

I just moved up from Houston, TX to the Bergen County area. I grew up there, but don't know of any trails or good spots to get off the beaten path. I travel a ton but when home, I work in Eatontown so I'm not against a drive to get to somewhere with overnight camping as an option.

Toss me a wave if you see me, big Skyline Jeep Club sticker on the front

Click image for larger version

Name:	20141227_150501resize.jpg
Views:	108
Size:	80.8 KB
ID:	617948
Click image for larger version

Name:	jeep final dso run.jpg
Views:	125
Size:	195.3 KB
ID:	617949
Old 07-15-2015, 08:41 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by night2dark
hey fellow NJ Jeepers!

I just moved up from Houston, TX to the Bergen County area. I grew up there, but don't know of any trails or good spots to get off the beaten path. I travel a ton but when home, I work in Eatontown so I'm not against a drive to get to somewhere with overnight camping as an option.

Toss me a wave if you see me, big Skyline Jeep Club sticker on the front

Attachment 617948
Attachment 617949
Welcome back to the garden state umm up by you there's bald eagle state park and that has some camping and light duty trail riding
Old 07-15-2015, 11:34 AM
JK Jedi

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by myrojk

little bit of a drive for you but Pellagreno Jeep and Turnersville Jeep are both Mod Friendly
Buddy of mine tried turnersville and said "NEVER AGAIN" so I won't even try them. I trust my buddies word
Pellegrino, they suck too. Very unknowledgable there. That's where I got my first jeep. They screwed up my current rubi to no end two years ago. I have a whole thread on here about them and what they did to me....Cherry Hill service dept is great but so is MT Ephraims (I had them do a lot of work to my 99 Ram) and they are closer than Cherry Hill so I went there but unfortunately they conned me into the diagnostic work knowing they weren't MOD friendly. Cherry Hill sales dept is HORRIBLE! Bought my fiance a Dart there in January and they treated us like absolute trash and even did the bait and switch, lied and even cursed in front of her. This was another reason for going to MT Ephraim, I wanted NOTHING to do with Cherry Hill after that buying experience. I'm running out of options so back to Cherry Hill since they have done good work for me and I trust their service dept..... I'm just hoping MT Ephraim didn't "dink" my warranty......

Last edited by Jersey_Devil; 07-15-2015 at 11:38 AM.
Old 07-15-2015, 12:20 PM
JK Newbie

Default Led lights

any recs on a good set of led lights?

thanks

Quick Reply: NJ Jeepers