Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

NYC Area Re-Gear

Old 09-30-2014, 09:56 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default NYC Area Re-Gear

I know that this topic has been touched on a bit but most of the threads are older.

Does anyone know of a reputable place I can take my Jeep to get regeared in the immediate NYC area?

I called Sammy's in Hicksville (Long Island) despite their online reputation that I heard from other members I personally didn't have a great experience with the shop trying to schedule an appointment.

I called the two places in Bohemia, Long Island (TNT and Evans) for quotes they were both about the same but the logistics for me to have to drop my Jeep that far out on the island and get a ride back and pick it up again are too much.

I called Globex in Toms River also they gave me a good price and great customer service but Toms River might as well be Florida.

Anyone else have any suggestions of where to go?
Old 10-03-2014, 09:26 AM
JK Junkie

Smashboogie 4x4. They're the only shop in the area I will let touch my jeep anymore.
Old 10-06-2014, 03:40 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I would just take the ride to globex only place I let touch my jeep .well worth traveling for the service and prices can't be beat
Old 10-06-2014, 03:43 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by awwmann
I would just take the ride to globex only place I let touch my jeep .well worth traveling for the service and prices can't be beat
Yea... I've been to globex and you get what you pay for.

Quick Reply: NYC Area Re-Gear