Notices
East Coast If you live in the Mid-Atlantic area (Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Maryland, Delaware, DC, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina and South Carolina) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Red Cloud Off-Road, Woodbridge, VA 1/17/15

Old 01-05-2015, 04:38 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Red Cloud Off-Road, Woodbridge, VA 1/17/15

January run!

Hello, all.

Wanted to post up that a few buddies and myself will be running Red Cloud Off Road Park on 1/17/15. It is located in Woodbridge, VA with the entrance to the park inside the commuter lots. It will be their last date for night wheeling (last ever) due to lack of interest. This is primarily a day run; however, I will be sticking around to see if they make the 5 vehicle requirement for night wheeling.

I will be posting information on where we will be meeting in the next few days. We plan to be at the park by 10:00 that morning.

You can find the information about how to pay (it is done via paypal online), fill out the required forms (brought with you to the park), and what the required equipment is on their website.

Red Cloud Off Road | RCOR

Attendees:
1. JK505 -P
2. Stubicon -P
3. AndyWentJKU -P
4. AlexJeepVB -P
5. Scout61
6. JeepForum Member -P
7. Friend of Stubicon -P
8. 08GreenRubi (AKA Mr. AS) -P
9. Delearyous -P

Maybe:
1. MikeJKUR

Last edited by JK505; 01-15-2015 at 03:53 PM.
Old 01-05-2015, 04:42 PM
JK Freak

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Put me down as a maybe.
Old 01-05-2015, 04:54 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by mikeJKUR
Put me down as a maybe.
Just Day and not night?
Old 01-05-2015, 05:05 PM
JK Freak

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I don't know really. If I don't have an engine skid by then I don't want to chance it.
Old 01-05-2015, 05:15 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by mikeJKUR
I don't know really. If I don't have an engine skid by then I don't want to chance it.
Why, let me help you with that.

Jeep Parts & Jeep Accessories From The Jeep Parts Experts - Quadratec

Hope you can make it, Mike
Old 01-05-2015, 06:19 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wont know my schedule for sure till that week, but more than likely I'm down.
Old 01-05-2015, 06:43 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by AlexjeepVb
Wont know my schedule for sure till that week, but more than likely I'm down.
Somehow that came across my screen as "yes", lol I'll mark you down, let me know if it changes. You still have my cell number? Just day run or night as well?
Old 01-05-2015, 07:31 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by JK505
Somehow that came across my screen as "yes", lol I'll mark you down, let me know if it changes. You still have my cell number? Just day run or night as well?
Haha yea that should be fine, don't think anything crazy is going on that weekend that I know of yet, and Ill be down for day and night, I just need to find a decent hotel near there to crash for the night If i do that, and need to try and install my engine/tranny skid thats been in my garage for like 8 months lol, and I still have your number.
Old 01-05-2015, 07:37 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by AlexjeepVb
Haha yea that should be fine, don't think anything crazy is going on that weekend that I know of yet, and Ill be down for day and night, I just need to find a decent hotel near there to crash for the night If i do that, and need to try and install my engine/tranny skid thats been in my garage for like 8 months lol, and I still have your number.
Everybody and these skid plates. Am I looking at a different park? I didn't see a single rock online. (Not that skids are a bad idea!) You might want to hold off on that hotel for a while, if we don't get 5 people together for the night, it'll be canceled.
Old 01-05-2015, 07:42 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by JK505
Everybody and these skid plates. Am I looking at a different park? I didn't see a single rock online. (Not that skids are a bad idea!) You might want to hold off on that hotel for a while, if we don't get 5 people together for the night, it'll be canceled.
Got ya, I'm sure ill be fine without the skid, just kinda want to install the dam thing since I've had it sitting around for so long, I'm not very motivated to work on the jeep when its 40 or below haha.

Quick Reply: Red Cloud Off-Road, Woodbridge, VA 1/17/15