Notices

First time EJS2015

Old 02-10-2015, 03:23 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default First time EJS2015

I'm late to the party but decided I wanted to go to EJS. I'm limited to trails cause I entered so late but thinking:
Gold Bar Rim-March 29
Seven Mile Rim-March 30
Golden Spike-March 31

Should I be fine with my setup? https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/jk-g...-build-311737/

Now I need to look into lodging, any suggestions? Looks like all trails are full or April 1 so what kind of other activities can I take my boys onin the area?
Old 02-12-2015, 06:41 PM
JK Jedi

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

You'll be fine on those trails with your setup which is bad ass btw! Too bad you are late to the party because we have 3 trail runs you would have loved! We are planning to do a Meet and Greet so hope to see you out there!
Old 02-12-2015, 07:05 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by sm_rubi
You'll be fine on those trails with your setup which is bad ass btw! Too bad you are late to the party because we have 3 trail runs you would have loved! We are planning to do a Meet and Greet so hope to see you out there!
Thanks for the info and the compliment. I went ahead and booked the trail rides and hotel, didn't want to wait any longer and everything be filled up. Maybe I'll get lucky and there will be a cancelation on one of your sponsored runs.

Quick Reply: First time EJS2015