Notices

Moab EJS 2015: Join JK-Forum at Easter Jeep Safari!

Old 01-25-2015, 05:21 PM
JK Jedi

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by nickcoleman
I'm probably in for a moderate level run!! Hopefully, get forum will get the trail list out soon so we can make a decision on what we're doing this year!!
I put this on another thread about the subject.

Originally Posted by sm_rubi
Schedule of Moab EJS Trail Runs posting dates:
Saturday, January 24th - https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/east...h-30th-316364/
Monday, January 26th - 7 Mile Rim trail - Tuesday, March 31st
Wednesday, January 28th - surprise ??? Wednesday, April 1st

All runs will be posted in the same subforum where the Hell's Revenge is posted right now. We purposely spread out the postings for a couple of reasons but the main reason is so that if someone is out of town for a day or off the forum for a day they don't miss out on the entire weeks worth of trail runs.
Originally Posted by hyter
can't wait
I hear you, tomorrow take a look at the forum for the 7 Mile Rim run it will be posted by 10AM PST. Again it will be limited to 25 rigs but wait till you see what we have in store. Thought I saw somewhere that someone asked if you can sign up for multiple forum sponsored runs and the answer is yes it's a first come first serve type of thing but you can sign up for as many as you like provided there are open slots. If not, you can sign up to be on the wait list but know there could be little to no advanced warning because sometimes people run into life issues and have to drop out pretty late in the game.
Old 01-26-2015, 07:38 AM
JK Jedi

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

The Tuesday Run is posted!
https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/east...3/#post4044942

Quick Reply: Moab EJS 2015: Join JK-Forum at Easter Jeep Safari!