Notices

Wednesday, April 1 Area BFE: A Rebel Off Road & JK-Forum Wheel-till-you-drop Event!

Old 03-19-2015, 09:14 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Is the staging area off the HWY or at the entrance to BFE by their entrance booth?
Old 03-20-2015, 10:48 AM
Forum Tech Advisor

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Dollar
Is the staging area off the HWY or at the entrance to BFE by their entrance booth?
By the booth.
Old 03-20-2015, 11:10 AM
JK Newbie

Default Wednesday area BFE run

I would also like to be on the standby list
Thanks,
Scott
Old 03-20-2015, 06:45 PM
JK Jedi

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Dollar
Look for the Rebel Off Road banners and rigs!

Originally Posted by planman
By the booth.

Originally Posted by scottkathyrubi
I would also like to be on the standby list
Thanks,
Scott
List is updated for waiting list peeps. We usually get a last minute drop out or two so follow this thread up to the night before the event!
Old 03-23-2015, 12:41 PM
JK Newbie

The Wife and I will be in Moab for EJS and are open Wed. I see that the BFE run is full but is there a waiting list to get on and are the're any opening? and if so sign me up. we're signed up to run strike ravine, steelbend and behind the rocks tip toe with the event but would love to run with JK Form on Wed.

thank all
Brian and Tabitha

Last edited by disvowed; 03-23-2015 at 12:45 PM.
Old 03-25-2015, 07:03 AM
Former Vendor

Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts

Who's ready for some Moab fun!? We definitely can't wait to get out there and wheel with you guys. It's always a great time with our JK-Forum friends, and what better way to spend it than to do what we all love in the best place on earth to do it!

With only a week away from this run, and a few days from leaving SoCal with the Rebel BFT and our JK's locked up inside, we're gearing for the best Easter Jeep Safari yet! I just wanted to extend one last offer to all of you, if there's anything we have at the shop that you may need (want) us to bring for you, we can certainly do so. Tire deflators, JK Tailgate tables, grab handles, swag, etc. We will have a limited number of products with us, but if any of our JK-Forum members are looking for something specific and want to save on some shipping, I'd be more than happy to pack it up into the trailer for you with your name on it.

Just send me a PM, and I'll make it happen.

Cheers,

-Bond
Old 03-28-2015, 01:00 PM
moy
JK Newbie

I need to give my spot up :(. I'll be in moab for the week but something came up on this day... Please pass it on to the next guy on the waiting list.
Old 04-01-2015, 07:30 AM
JK Newbie

Default See you today!

We are pumped for this today! Be sure to pick up any Speaker gear - shirts, hats, etc... Then swing back through our booth on Friday at NOON wearing your J.W. Speaker shirt for a chance to WIN a pair 8700 Evolution 2 headlights.

Visit our Facebook page for more info on our giveaways. www.facebook.com/jwspeaker
Old 04-01-2015, 08:01 PM
Former Vendor

Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts

What an awesome day! Thank you so much for joining us out there, and thank you to all the other vendors who made this event a great time!

Internet access is a bit patchy out here in Moab, but rest assured, as soon as we get those photos and videos up from today, we'll post them in here for all to see.

Cheers!
Old 04-01-2015, 08:39 PM
RC3
JK Enthusiast

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Thank you Bond and all who put together today's event - we had a blast!

Quick Reply: Wednesday, April 1 Area BFE: A Rebel Off Road & JK-Forum Wheel-till-you-drop Event!