Notices
Fallen Heroes Jeep Build JK Forum is proud to announce our partnership with US Army veteran Robert Basil, builder of the Fallen Heroes Car, in the building of the Fallen Heroes Jeep, a rolling, crawling, mudding tribute to America's military veterans. Over the next few months you can watch as Rebel Off-Road brings together components from our generous project partners in the creation of a tough and capable JK to be unveiled at Easter Jeep Safari in Moab. The Fallen Heroes Jeep will then spend its weekends attending car shows, off road shows and wheeling events reminding folks of the great debt of gratitude we owe our military service men and women.

Win a JCR Offroad rear bumper / tire carrier and help support 4 Wheel 2 Heal!

Old 06-27-2014, 03:13 PM
JKF Supported Project

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Win a JCR Offroad rear bumper / tire carrier and help support 4 Wheel 2 Heal!

Visit Win a JCR Offroad rear bumper / tire carrier and help support 4 Wheel 2 Heal! | Fallen Heroes Jeep for full details.

JCR Rear Bumper.jpgJCR Tire Carrier.jpg
Old 06-28-2014, 06:57 AM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The deletion of the OP's other thread (whoever did it and why) leaves me with more suspicion and questions than I had previously.
Old 06-28-2014, 07:00 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by rccrwlr
Just In case you all want to know what kind of person is behind this effor,t I have provided a link below. I would have linked to the JKF thread but the JKF moderators removed it. And they claim WOL censors stuff. WOW. Just WOW Scroll down to post 465. There are screen shots if the entire JKF deleted thread http://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=18498
Hey man the charity he is pushing might actually be legit here. Let's not ruin it's name and cause because the person pushing it might now be legit, which we still don't know if he is or not.
Old 06-28-2014, 07:03 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by CALIJK
The deletion of the OP's other thread (whoever did it and why) leaves me with more suspicion and questions than I had previously.
I'm in total agreement here. As rcclr said, for a site that is against censorship and a small group of jeepers claiming it was done to them, sure is hard to overlook the deletion of an honest thread. Who's holding the ban hammer in reality now.
Old 06-28-2014, 07:06 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by DunnyBunny

Hey man the charity he is pushing might actually be legit here. Let's not ruin it's name and cause because the person pushing it might now be legit, which we still don't know if he is or not.
Or not? I think the argument is over. Mr Basil is not legit. That part is crystal clear.

As for this charity, JCR should just work directly with them. Then many would have no issue.
Old 06-28-2014, 07:10 AM
JK Enthusiast

Sorry for dup post.
Old 06-28-2014, 07:11 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by JK JAGS
Or not? I think the argument is over. Mr Basil is not legit. That part is crystal clear. As for this charity, JCR should just work directly with them. Then many would have no issue.
I do agree it would be better if JCR worked directly with the charity. Maybe that could be arranged.
Old 06-28-2014, 07:33 AM
JK Newbie

My point in continuing this thread was to bring further light to the fact that if you do a search for for the charity you get nothing. He even admitted that he was not a registered charity further clarifying that all donations to the build were gifts to his personnel vehicle. A vehicle he uses to bring awareness to a topic but fails to provide any support to said topic even when given the opportunity to clarify.

Seat cover for hat

Last edited by rccrwlr; 06-28-2014 at 08:18 AM. Reason: Profanity
Old 06-28-2014, 07:35 AM
JK Newbie

Go ahead do a search for the thread that was deleted
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
image-2962164128.jpg (40.4 KB, 127 views)
Old 06-28-2014, 08:21 AM
JK Jedi

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by CALIJK

I'll see if I can find out why the thread was removed.

All - please keep on topic this is a contest thread. You are welcome to start a new fact based thread in the Anything and Everything section of the forum to discuss the Fallen Hero Jeep company but we ask you keep this thread on topic.

~Thanks!~

Quick Reply: Win a JCR Offroad rear bumper / tire carrier and help support 4 Wheel 2 Heal!