Notices
Forum Support Please post Jeep questions in the technical forums. If you're new to JK-Forum and have questions on how to post photographs, use the search function for optimal results, modify your signature or profile, resolve issues you might be having logging in or just about anything else including where to find newbie JK FAQ's, this is the place to start!

Couldnt find where to update email address

Old 01-06-2017, 03:25 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Couldnt find where to update email address

I couldn't find where to update my email address so I created a new account profile. I would like to keep my old account for the threads I follow. How can I cancel new account profile and update old account profile with new email address?
Old 01-06-2017, 07:06 AM
Administrator Emeritus

Received 91 Likes on 58 Posts

Originally Posted by Eric Bunn
I couldn't find where to update my email address so I created a new account profile. I would like to keep my old account for the threads I follow. How can I cancel new account profile and update old account profile with new email address?
Hi,

PM me the old account name and email address, I'll merge it with your new one. You can change your account email address and username anytime via your user settings linked below. I hope this helps.

Bob

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/prof...o=editpassword

Quick Reply: Couldnt find where to update email address