Notices
Forum Support Please post Jeep questions in the technical forums. If you're new to JK-Forum and have questions on how to post photographs, use the search function for optimal results, modify your signature or profile, resolve issues you might be having logging in or just about anything else including where to find newbie JK FAQ's, this is the place to start!

How to look for old JK Forum Heading banners?

Old 10-09-2015, 07:02 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How to look for old JK Forum Heading banners?

Recently I received a newsletter from our JK Forum. When I open the link there was a heading banner (top picture of this forum) in the forum that I want to see it again. There were about five JKs safarys running in convoy. At the end of this convoy, It was a pickup (red I believe). I just want to show it to a friend about this JK pickup. I belive it was a new modified JK Pickup....I have no see it before or it is an Avalanch or Raptor Pickup?

Is there a place in the froum that we can recall all previous headings or picture used in the heading of this forum?

Please any help in finding this picture will be higly appreciated.

Thanks.
Old 10-09-2015, 07:57 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Guaitiao
Recently I received a newsletter from our JK Forum. When I open the link there was a heading banner (top picture of this forum) in the forum that I want to see it again. There were about five JKs safarys running in convoy. At the end of this convoy, It was a pickup (red I believe). I just want to show it to a friend about this JK pickup. I belive it was a new modified JK Pickup....I have no see it before or it is an Avalanch or Raptor Pickup?

Is there a place in the froum that we can recall all previous headings or picture used in the heading of this forum?

Please any help in finding this picture will be higly appreciated.

Thanks.

I found that the Pickup is the 2015 Jeep Red Rock Responder (Jeep Reveals Full Concept Lineup for 2015 Easter Jeep Safari - JK-Forum). but could not find the picture I was looking for.....

Quick Reply: How to look for old JK Forum Heading banners?