Notices
Forum Support Please post Jeep questions in the technical forums. If you're new to JK-Forum and have questions on how to post photographs, use the search function for optimal results, modify your signature or profile, resolve issues you might be having logging in or just about anything else including where to find newbie JK FAQ's, this is the place to start!

Issue displaying Forum using IE9 and Chrome

Old 07-18-2013, 05:49 AM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Issue displaying Forum using IE9 and Chrome

All, We are aware there is an issue displaying jk-forum using Internet Explorer 9 and Chrome. Other browsers could be affected as well. Engineers are working to resolve the issue.Thanks for your patients.
Old 07-18-2013, 07:21 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by scooby snacks
All, We are aware there is an issue displaying jk-forum using Internet Explorer 9 and Chrome. Other browsers could be affected as well. Engineers are working to resolve the issue.Thanks for your patients.
It works in all browsers until you log in, then no browser seems to work (looks like it's missing a .css file somewhere). At least not IE9/10 Chrome/Firefox or safari.
Old 07-18-2013, 09:20 AM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The problem has been resolved.

Thanks.
Old 11-11-2013, 04:17 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default App problem

I can't use my app on my iPhone. It used to work great and all of a sudden it gives me a parse error and won't log in.

Quick Reply: Issue displaying Forum using IE9 and Chrome