Notices
Forum Support Please post Jeep questions in the technical forums. If you're new to JK-Forum and have questions on how to post photographs, use the search function for optimal results, modify your signature or profile, resolve issues you might be having logging in or just about anything else including where to find newbie JK FAQ's, this is the place to start!

Posting in for sale section

Old 04-11-2015, 08:26 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Posting in for sale section

Hey guys.
Wanting to post some things in the for sale section but after trying to do so at Wayalife, they've shut me out. Apparently until I've provided my useless 2 cents on topics you can't support or be supported by the community. Pretty bad deal if you ask me.
So the question to mods is- do I have enough "cred" on JK forum to try to sell my soft top and wheels?

Just wanting to check before I can't log in to ask- as is what's happening at that "other site".
Old 04-11-2015, 10:38 AM
JK Jedi

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

You just need 5 legit posts and be a member for 30 days to post in the for sale section. Those requirements are made to combat spamming.
Old 04-12-2015, 05:32 AM
DJ1
Former Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If it's a soft top 2012+ for a 2 door and you're willing to sell it to me for $400 I think we can let things slide a little. I got approval from the proper channels

Quick Reply: Posting in for sale section