Notices
Forum Support Please post Jeep questions in the technical forums. If you're new to JK-Forum and have questions on how to post photographs, use the search function for optimal results, modify your signature or profile, resolve issues you might be having logging in or just about anything else including where to find newbie JK FAQ's, this is the place to start!

Stupid popups in app

Old 01-23-2015, 06:52 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stupid popups in app

I'm a registered member yet I keep getting these annoying popups that have rendered your app completely useless. Are you guys trying to alienate your members???
Old 01-23-2015, 06:53 PM
JK Enthusiast

Btw trying to close the damn window redirects me out of the app to your annoying advertisers. Get rid of these!!!!!!!
Old 01-24-2015, 02:53 AM
Administrator Emeritus

Received 91 Likes on 58 Posts

Originally Posted by renzo1200
I'm a registered member yet I keep getting these annoying popups that have rendered your app completely useless. Are you guys trying to alienate your members???
Hi!

Thank you for letting us know and to answer your question, no. Are the pop ups on the mobile app or full version and were you logged in? Also, if it occurs again, please try to get a screen shot and click through URL so we can ask to have it removed.

Bob
Old 01-24-2015, 05:45 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by speedlimit

Hi!

Thank you for letting us know and to answer your question, no. Are the pop ups on the mobile app or full version and were you logged in? Also, if it occurs again, please try to get a screen shot and click through URL so we can ask to have it removed.

Bob
I am also getting ads on my mobile app and on the Samsung Galaxy 5 it cuts off the bottom on the user functions. I do feel your pain. I hope this can be fixed soon

Quick Reply: Stupid popups in app