Notices
Forum Support Please post Jeep questions in the technical forums. If you're new to JK-Forum and have questions on how to post photographs, use the search function for optimal results, modify your signature or profile, resolve issues you might be having logging in or just about anything else including where to find newbie JK FAQ's, this is the place to start!

Is there a way to fix this problem?

Old 09-30-2014, 11:52 AM
JK Junkie

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Is there a way to fix this problem?

here on this forum only , when I type anything it dosent seem to type as typed . Every word has to be corrected and I have to go back and add letters o just about every word I had typed . including this post bout 15 letters were missing in just this . Again no other website. just jk forum ???? Thanks ( I contacted the forum but no reply )
Old 09-30-2014, 12:04 PM
-

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Couple of things to check first.. one.. what browser are you currently using.. second.. cookie removal is a must.. In my case.. I tend to use Google chrome.. and it has a setting to double check or suggest misspelled words.. Mind you I have nerve damage and the fingers are not wanting to keep up with the brain waves. So typos are going to be rampant. Also the system doesn't replace words like Your and You're
In essence, The forum or spell check will be highlighted in red.. while the chrome suggested words would be in grey.. If you're not using chrome and you seem interested in having these two options.. Chrome maybe your answer.
Old 09-30-2014, 04:58 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jeepmojo
here on this forum only , when I type anything it dosent seem to type as typed . Every word has to be corrected and I have to go back and add letters o just about every word I had typed . including this post bout 15 letters were missing in just this . Again no other website. just jk forum ???? Thanks ( I contacted the forum but no reply )
It does the same to me at work where I have to use Internet Explorer. Giant pain in the ass.

No problem at home using chrome. I'm at home now and no missed letters or spaces, just pure typing at 30 WPM. speed demon.

Old 03-17-2017, 04:40 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I hate to drag up an old thread, but if I reply in a thread, all the spaces are missing. It looks like the line below.

ThenIhavetogoandmanuallyaddthespaces.

I am using Chrome, and it never does this on any other forum.
Old 03-18-2017, 03:57 AM
Administrator Emeritus

Received 91 Likes on 58 Posts

Hi,

Try this fix first, please let me know if it does not solve the issue. Thanks!

Bob

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/foru...orking-338942/

Quick Reply: Is there a way to fix this problem?