Notices
Four Corners If you live in the Four Corners area (Utah, Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.
View Poll Results: Have you attended an MOAB EASTER JEEP SAFARI
I have attended and had a blast.
12.50%
I have Never Attended, first jeep.
25.00%
I have never attended.
43.75%
Would like to attend the 2007 Moab Easter Jeep Safari.
39.58%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

MOAB Easter Jeep Safari

Old 02-17-2007, 10:10 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile 2007 Easter Jeep Safari Moab, Utah

Ok, to make things easier and possibly get togeather and have some fun in Moab I have decided to put up this post to see who is going and who wants to hang out.

I will be there March 31, 2007 through April 7, 2007 and would be happy too trail guide and spot Jeeps.

What I need to know is who is going , who is interested, and who can help guide/spot everyone.

New Jeepers and Stock Jeeps are welcome and encouraged to come.
Old 02-17-2007, 11:32 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I would love to go! The problem with me is between work (self employed), kids in school/sports, etc, etc. I wouldn't know if I could break away for a couple of days until the last minute. I understand the whole town is booked up already. Never have been to Moab or a Jeep Safari and don't really know the lagistics of the whole thing. If I go by myself, I don't need any accomodations, a tarp and a sleeping bag and I am golden. Is there anyway a last minute guy who doesn't really need much in the way of accomodations could pull that trip off. Is there camping available or you probably need a reservation for that too? I could live out of the back of my Jeep for a couple of days if that is allowed. Anybody know?

I knew I'd be homeless if I bought this Jeep!:sad:
Old 02-25-2007, 07:56 AM
JK Freak

Smile Moab

I will be staying at Slick Rock Campground, this is after spending the Last Two Weeks looking for a space. Cell Phone Number: 307-840-2968 HM PHONE: 307-332-5159 If you have questions call me anytime. Papabear
Old 03-03-2007, 08:17 AM
JK Freak

Smile Trails

As soon as I can I will post the trails we will take. Iunderstand some are apprehensive about the difficulty of some of the trails in Moab. My Plan is to schedule trails that are fun some what difficult but will not do any damage to your JEEP.
Old 03-06-2007, 10:57 AM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

We'll be there for the whole week as well and I hope to see as many of you guys and gals there as well

Thanks for putting this together papabear,
Eddie
Old 03-06-2007, 11:37 AM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Keeping my fingers crossed. Do they have any malls there?
Old 03-06-2007, 05:41 PM
JK Newbie

I'll be there, this is my first time out to Moab. I'll need someone to wheel with, let me know where to meet.

I'm also bringing my Mountain Bike, anyone else ride?
Old 03-06-2007, 08:02 PM
JK Freak

I wanted to go but wont be able to make it this year :(

FourWheeler mag will be sporting some of our work there so I really wanted to be there to "talk it up" oh well there is always next year. just check out FourWheelers BRUTE that will be there and be sure to compliment on how nice the work looks...LOL....
Old 03-08-2007, 06:38 AM
JK Newbie

I go every year for the last 12 years. It is fun!!! Check out the links on my sight.
There are plenty of trails where you won't ruin your jeep. No malls but a nice little tourist town. great food and microbreweries. I belong to Red Rock 4 wheelers .we sponser EJS. Go to www.MOAB.net also. I have registration forms if anyone wants one faxed to them. We normally run Poisen Spider on Sunday and Gold Bar Rim on monday and explore the rest of the week. If anyone needs Moab info let me know.
Old 03-08-2007, 07:08 AM
JK Newbie

Some of the Trail ratings have changed this year. I can supply time and dates and registration forms for trails if you need assitance PaPa Bear.

Quick Reply: MOAB Easter Jeep Safari