Notices
Four Corners If you live in the Four Corners area (Utah, Colorado, Arizona and New Mexico) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

TOTL Innovations Needs Your Help

Old 03-24-2017, 07:48 AM
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default TOTL Innovations Needs Your Help

We are in the midst of creating a new product for the JK market that is designed to integrate with various tire carriers on the market today. In order to make sure our product does that, we need to test fit our prototype on as many carriers as we can so we are looking for support from the community to do that. We are targeting some of the bigger names out there like Poison Spyder, Teraflex and AEV (without the water/gas can). If you are willing to help, please post up what tire carrier you have and will shoot you a PM if its one we still need to test.

Trying to stay in the Denver/Colorado Springs area for this

Thank you
Old 03-24-2017, 02:30 PM
JK Super Freak

Default Trying to help out

I'm living in Strasburg about 30min east of Denver. I've a got 2 door 2012 JK. I'm running the PSC rear BFH bumper modified to run their swing down spare tire.
Old 03-24-2017, 07:51 PM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by ronin2120
I'm living in Strasburg about 30min east of Denver. I've a got 2 door 2012 JK. I'm running the PSC rear BFH bumper modified to run their swing down spare tire.
Thank you but we know that our new product will not be compatible with that particular carrier.
Old 03-25-2017, 01:01 AM
JK Junkie

Local to Denver, have a crawler concepts body mounted unit.

Have had it nearly 16 months. Really like it. Have also done install, test and evaluation on new products before.

Hope to see what it is you guys have planned, good luck with the development process.
Old 03-27-2017, 05:48 AM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by sa29560
Local to Denver, have a crawler concepts body mounted unit.

Have had it nearly 16 months. Really like it. Have also done install, test and evaluation on new products before.

Hope to see what it is you guys have planned, good luck with the development process.
Thank you
Old 03-27-2017, 06:51 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm located in Denver metro, currently have a JCR shield tire carrier bumper mounted. Not sure if its what you're looking for. Also have some friends with bestop and ACE rear bumpers as well.
Old 03-27-2017, 06:57 AM
JK Newbie

I'm in New Castle, near Glenwood Springs. I have a DV8 rear tire carrier that attaches to the tailgate. Hope I can help.

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-398898896.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	585.1 KB
ID:	669125
Old 03-28-2017, 05:15 AM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by louiegold
I'm located in Denver metro, currently have a JCR shield tire carrier bumper mounted. Not sure if its what you're looking for. Also have some friends with bestop and ACE rear bumpers as well.
Sweet. We are making some revisions now but Ill PM you when we are ready for another round of test fits.

Originally Posted by Fafafofi
I'm in New Castle, near Glenwood Springs. I have a DV8 rear tire carrier that attaches to the tailgate. Hope I can help.
Might be a little bit too far at the moment but we really appreciate all the support.
Old 04-05-2017, 05:27 AM
Former Vendor

Bumping this up. Would really like to find an AEV tire carrier.
Old 10-07-2017, 12:07 PM
JK Newbie

Default Expedition One in Ft. Collins

Originally Posted by TOTL Innovations
We are in the midst of creating a new product for the JK market that is designed to integrate with various tire carriers on the market today. In order to make sure our product does that, we need to test fit our prototype on as many carriers as we can so we are looking for support from the community to do that. We are targeting some of the bigger names out there like Poison Spyder, Teraflex and AEV (without the water/gas can). If you are willing to help, please post up what tire carrier you have and will shoot you a PM if its one we still need to test.

Trying to stay in the Denver/Colorado Springs area for this

Thank you
I just came across this post. If you are still looking for bumpers I have a 2012 JKU with an Expedition One Trail Bumper w/ tire carrier.

Quick Reply: TOTL Innovations Needs Your Help