Notices
Freebies Got some spare parts lying around that you don't need anymore and would like to give away? Well, post what you have available here and help out a fellow Jeeper in need!

Free OEM Infinity speakers and sub San Diego

Old 10-01-2015, 10:11 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Free OEM Infinity speakers and sub San Diego

Replaced the stock set with Kickers. If you want the old ones you're free to have 'em. No enclosure for the sub, though, as I used it for the replacement. One or two of the speakers that were in the sound bar were a little blown, but still sound fine if you can deal with that little buzzing noise with high bass songs. Would recommend stuffing speaker enclosures with poly-fil for an even better sound quality. I'm in Serra Mesa by Qualcomm Stadium.
Old 10-15-2015, 05:25 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by goodfrom1983
Replaced the stock set with Kickers. If you want the old ones you're free to have 'em. No enclosure for the sub, though, as I used it for the replacement. One or two of the speakers that were in the sound bar were a little blown, but still sound fine if you can deal with that little buzzing noise with high bass songs. Would recommend stuffing speaker enclosures with poly-fil for an even better sound quality. I'm in Serra Mesa by Qualcomm Stadium.
Still available?
Old 10-16-2015, 11:20 AM
JK Newbie

Still available. I'm in del Mar for the next few days or Santee early Monday morning. What's a good time/place for us to meet?

Quick Reply: Free OEM Infinity speakers and sub San Diego