Notices
Freebies Got some spare parts lying around that you don't need anymore and would like to give away? Well, post what you have available here and help out a fellow Jeeper in need!

FREE Rear Fender Well Liners in Butler, NJ

Old 04-16-2014, 08:23 AM
Super Moderator
FJOTM Winner

Received 120 Likes on 106 Posts
Default FREE Rear Fender Well Liners in Butler, NJ

I have the rear fender liners from my '12 2 door. They came out a long time ago when I cut the fenders and I know I'm never going to put them back in. They are whole and in very good shape and I just want to get them out of my garage. Bulk pickup is Friday so I'm giving anyone who wants them till Thursday the 24th to come get them in Butler, NJ 07405. Free. No strings. If you want to bring me a cookie for storing them for 2 years just for you, I like snickerdoodles. If you want a cookie for taking them off my hands, I can probably arrange something. I also have a stock rear tow hook that I forgot to scrap with the rest of the metal I've removed, so if anyone wants that for a beefy cupholder or something, I have that too. Thanks for your time!
Old 04-19-2014, 04:51 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wish you were closer, MA area. I've been looking for a rear set like forever!
Old 04-21-2014, 07:03 AM
Super Moderator
FJOTM Winner

Received 120 Likes on 106 Posts

I don't know if it's worth it to you for me to ship them. I'd rather they go to use than go to the dump somewhere though. They don't weigh much, I can look at shipping costs if you want.

Quick Reply: FREE Rear Fender Well Liners in Butler, NJ