Notices
Freebies Got some spare parts lying around that you don't need anymore and would like to give away? Well, post what you have available here and help out a fellow Jeeper in need!

Front Fender Liners

Old 04-28-2015, 05:35 AM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bevan7170
What's the plan? I should be off the rig in a week or so, did you order from the site or do you want me to ship mine down to you?
No I didn't. I'll take yours. The site shows a picture that is different from what the fenders really look like. Thanks for keeping contact just let me know.
Old 04-28-2015, 06:59 AM
JK Freak

That is what the inner fender looks like on the inside with the actual fender removed( I just had mine off a week ago), just trying to help you out since Im not sure if the guy giving to you can get a shipping deal, but when I tried to ups my factory fenders they wanted almost $300 lol.
Old 04-28-2015, 07:07 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by AlexjeepVb
That is what the inner fender looks like on the inside with the actual fender removed( I just had mine off a week ago), just trying to help you out since Im not sure if the guy giving to you can get a shipping deal, but when I tried to ups my factory fenders they wanted almost $300 lol.
Thanks. I don't remember mine looking like that when I cut them. The picture of those seem like part of the inner support will be showing and I thought the whole thing was covered. And you went UPS, the most expensive shipping service next to USPS. Lol.

Last edited by DunnyBunny; 04-28-2015 at 07:10 AM.

Quick Reply: Front Fender Liners