Notices
Freebies Got some spare parts lying around that you don't need anymore and would like to give away? Well, post what you have available here and help out a fellow Jeeper in need!

Looking for Upper Dash panel trim clip

Old 12-28-2016, 12:32 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Looking for Upper Dash panel trim clip

Anyone have a clip or 2 from the upper dash panel (or also the radio/climate control trim panel)? I've never removed my upper dash panel and somehow the clip fell off and I guess down behind the dash.

Thanks.
Old 12-28-2016, 08:21 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

If you strike out here a dealership should be able to order you an eight-pack for around five bucks. At least that is what my feeble memory is telling me, as I broke several over the years taking my dash pad off for various modifications.
Old 12-29-2016, 12:17 AM
Super Moderator

Received 114 Likes on 108 Posts

Originally Posted by any4xx
If you strike out here a dealership should be able to order you an eight-pack for around five bucks. At least that is what my feeble memory is telling me, as I broke several over the years taking my dash pad off for various modifications.
Yep, I keep a bag of them on hand all the time. They come in a bag of eight and are, in fact, around $5.
Old 12-29-2016, 03:45 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jedg
Yep, I keep a bag of them on hand all the time. They come in a bag of eight and are, in fact, around $5.
What part number? Dealer says 06505660AA is $3 ea and they come in bags of 12. online they are $1.50, but shipping is $10 or more. Ebay $4.50 each.
thanks.

Quick Reply: Looking for Upper Dash panel trim clip