Notices
Fun in the Sun General discussion forum regarding all the fun things we Jeepers do with our Jeep JK Wranglers including camping, fishing, hunting, and geocaching.

Jeep Wars

Old 04-30-2011, 11:10 PM
JK Junkie

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

My kids are getting beyer at this than I am.
Old 05-25-2011, 07:44 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We play almost every time we are in the car now, I have 4 year old twins and they can't get enough of "the jeep game"

Even if we are just going 5 minutes to grandma's a grandpa's

I love it thanks for sharing
Old 05-25-2011, 08:07 PM
JK Super Freak

We all look for Jeeps, but I never thought to make it a game...Awesome!!! Some of the games we'd play as kids traveling were the alphabet game. Everyone takes turns trying to find the next letter of the alphabet on license plates, street signs, etc. Only rule is that The letter has to be outside the car. The other favorite game was the license plate game. Before computers were the norm, we would cut the US map out of the weather section of the paper and color in the states of the plates we would see. The goal was to find the most, but you were always hoping to find a Hawaii or Alaska. That was the best. Can't wait for my son to get a little older for these. The Jeep game is good to go now for him, 3 years old and points them out like crazy!
Old 05-25-2011, 08:20 PM
JK Enthusiast

Great idea! The other day my youngest daughter (4) and I were stuck in traffic and it just so happened to be a bug in front of us, so after about 5 mins she said Daddy why don't you just drive over it, this Jeep is the strongest truck in the world .... at that moment a solitary tear fell from my eye and I knew I had raised a kid that was surely destined for an Ivey league school!!! Truth be told with 37's and a stubby I guess I could have drove over the bug but I think I would have might have been stuck at the lifted F350 two cars up!!!!
Old 05-25-2011, 08:20 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This is cool! I started a thread not too long ago that was similar but have long since given up on it becoming all the rage on the forum. I'll give it a shot here. Maybe someone will jump on board and bring some life to it.

https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/show...oad-Trip-Games
Old 09-30-2011, 12:30 AM
JK Enthusiast

Default road trip games

When I was younger and my parents were driving we'd play a game called Semi....you start out by picking a color and however many semi's you see that are that color you get a point. HINT: pick white and you'll always win. when it was cold out, the windows were fogged over and that's where you write your tally marks Played this game a lot when driving out to Colorado from NW MO.
Old 09-30-2011, 12:41 AM
JK Freak

I like it! I bet I can get my niece and niephew to play. my daughter mit be a little to young yet.
Old 01-02-2014, 11:07 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by bluerubicon08
Punch Buggy baby!!! When you see a VW Bug you punch the other person on the arm and say "the color of the bug", "buggy, no punch backs". There are a couple in the neighborhood that we are always ready for.
Don't forget to add Slug buggy to that. Get to punch your friend twice! ><

Cool game. I wouldn't had thought of this!

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 while crawling over mini trucks.
Old 01-16-2014, 11:27 PM
JK Newbie

Jeeeep warssss

Quick Reply: Jeep Wars