Notices
Hunting & Firearms General discussion forum regarding hunting, rifles and handguns.

register guns at tax time??

Old 09-24-2009, 02:40 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default register guns at tax time??

is it true that there is a bill sayying we need to register are guns on the next tax return??? and that there will be a 50 dollar charge for every gun we own???

Now 'all Guns' must be listed
on your next (2010) tax return!

As if we didn’t have enough to get upset about!
If you have a gun, I hope it isn't registered!

Senate Bill SB-2099 will require us to put on our 2009 1040 federal tax form all guns that you have or own. It will require fingerprints and a tax of $50 per gun.
| This bill was introduced on Feb.. 24, 2009, by the Omama staff. BUT . . this bill will only become public knowledge 30 days after the new law becomes effective ! This is an amendment to the Internal Revenue Act o f 1986. This means that the Finance Committee has passed this without the Senate voting on it at all. Trust Obama ? ..... you must be kidding !
|
The full text of the IRS amendment is on the U.S. Senate homepage,U.S. Senate <http://www.senate.gov/> You can find the bill by doing a search by the bill number, SB-2099.
</ i>| You know who to call; I strongly suggest you do. Please send a copy of this e-mail to every gun owner you know.|

<Text of H.R.45 as Introduced in House: Blair Holt's Firearm Licensing and Record of Sale Act of 2009 - U.S.... OpenCongress <http://www.opencongress.org/bill/111-h45/text> |

Obama's Congress is now starting on the firearms confiscation bill. If it passes, gun owners will become criminals if you don't fully comply.

It has begun . . . Whatever Obama's secret Master Plan is....this is just the 'tip of the iceburg!'

Very Important for you to be aware of a new bill HR 45 introduced into the House. This is the Blair Holt Firearm Licensing & Record of Sale Ac t of 2009.|

Even gun shop owners didn't know about this because the government is trying to fly it under the radar as a 'minor' IRS revision, and, as usuual, the 'political' lawmakers did not read this bill befre signing and approving it !

To find out about this - go to any government website and type in HR 45 or Google HR 45 Blair Holt Firearm Licensing & Record of Sales Act of 2009. You will get all the information.

Basically this would make it illegal to own a firearm - any rifle with a clip or ANY pistol unless:

-It is registered -You are fingerprinted -You supply a current Driver's License -You supply your Social Security # -You will submit to a physical & mental evaluation at any time of their choosing -Each update - change or ownership through private or public sale must be reported and costs $25 - Failure to do so you automatically lose the right to own=2 0a firearm and are subject up to a year in jail. -There is a child provision clause on page 16 section 305 stating a child-access provision. Gun must be locked and inaccessible to any child under 18. -They would have the right to come and inspect that you are storing your gun safely away from accessibility to children and fine is punishable for up to 5 yrs. in prison.

If you think this is a joke - go to the website and take your pick of many opt ions to read this. It is long and lengthy. But, more and more people are becoming aware of this. Pass the word along. Any hunters in your family pas s this along.|

This is just a "termite" approach to complete confiscation of guns and disarming of our society to the point we have no defense - chip away a little here and there until the goal is accomplished before anyone realizes it.

This is one to act on whether you own a gun or not..

<Search Results - THOMAS (Library of Congress) <http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c111:H.R.45> :

< H.R.45: Blair Holt's Firearm Licensing and Record of Sale Act of 2009 - U.S. Congress - OpenCongress <http://www.opencongress.org/bill/111-h45/show>

<H.R. 45: Blair Holt's Firearm Licensing and Record of Sale Act of 2009 (GovTrack.us) <http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=h111-45>

Please.. copy and send this out to EVERYONE in the USA , whether you support the Right to Bear Arms or are for gun control. We all should have the right to choose.
Old 09-24-2009, 05:51 PM
JK Enthusiast

I have briefly looked into this. Nra address this as and old bill (2000) that never passed. Listed as false on snopes...and i am sure glen beck would be all over this.

I am with you though...lots of conspiacies out there, questions i have. But hey, thats wjy i got a jeep - so i can head for the hills when everythings goes to poo
Old 09-24-2009, 07:04 PM
JK Enthusiast

this is completely false. don't believe everything you read. this would never even make it out of committee let alone into an actual signed bill.
Old 09-24-2009, 07:28 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Nope this is B.S.
Old 09-25-2009, 04:53 AM
JK Freak

The NRA would stomp this type of legislation into oblivion. I am sure there are plenty of liberals that dream of passing this type of tax but thankfully for now its just that.
Old 09-25-2009, 05:43 PM
JK Enthusiast

I would love to comply with the proposed bill, BUT... I lost all my guns in a boating accident last weekend when the boat flipped over.
Old 09-25-2009, 05:57 PM
JK Enthusiast

What happened?! That sucks.
Old 09-25-2009, 06:11 PM
JK Jedi

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

This is total BS and completely untrue. They'll never pass something like this.
Old 09-25-2009, 08:41 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by AZ Outlaws
I would love to comply with the proposed bill, BUT... I lost all my guns in a boating accident last weekend when the boat flipped over.
You too. My house burned down and all my guns were inside. Too bad I no longer have any guns to report.
Old 09-25-2009, 09:19 PM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by AZ Outlaws
i agree i was out and the same damm thing happen to me some where out on lake michigan or was it lake Huron well anyways they are gone now

Quick Reply: register guns at tax time??