Jeep Beach 2017

Jeep Beach 2017

Thread: Jeep Beach 2017

Default Jeep Beach 2017

Fellow Jeepers....

I finally get to attend my first Jeep Beach . My wife and I Booked the room for part of the event Thursday - Sunday. Are there any tips about the event someone is willing to share? What to look for ? Any special events within? Should I look into getting a compressor to drive on the sand? Etc. I have a few things I want to get done prior but if there are items that I am missing that are a must I would like to know in advance to get them installed.

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostjku0910 View Post
    Fellow Jeepers.... I finally get to attend my first Jeep Beach . My wife and I Booked the room for part of the event Thursday - Sunday. Are there any tips about the event someone is willing to share? What to look for ? Any special events within? Should I look into getting a compressor to drive on the sand? Etc. I have a few things I want to get done prior but if there are items that I am missing that are a must I would like to know in advance to get them installed. Thank you
    I attended two Jeep Beaches in 13 and 14 and there was really nothing you need to prep for. As for driving on the beach I did not air down, in fact I did not air down on the obstacle course. Before you go and drop a lot of coin and if you can hold out, check the deals at the vender area. And the later in the day on Saturday the better the deals. I picked up my sport cage for $500 and a Warn Zeon 8S for $900 with free shipping and recovery bag. Was a great weekend.

R/
    Will
    NORTHRIDGE4X4

The Price of Freedom is Written on the WALL.

I agree with Canvas. In addition, I suggest bringing a cooler to the speedway full of water. It gets hot and it's $4 a bottle inside. Save your money for parts.
    2014 JK Sport, auto, 4.56s.
    MC 2.5" GCL OME.
    BFG KM2 35x12.5x17 on American Outlaw 17x9w/4.5"BS rims.
    BR6 BBK...
    ...and other stuff.

My observations are based on my experiences...YMMV.
    I'm only minding my Jeep for my son.

JK Newbie

I've been to several JB , the obstacle course is Meh.most people don't go for that, the go for the vendors and all the partying you can handle! We go with our club and put a easy up near our jeeps and hang out we usually bring sandwiches as the food is expensive . It's a big social event

Last year was my first year and I did the "stock" course first and then the "modified" course several times. The third course, I forget what it was called but I think "extreme", had a rock garden that I watched many, many Jeeps slam their undercarriage into. Not for me without aftermarket skids. So if you want to do the rock garden then I would get full belly skids in preparation. I did find the courses to be more fun than walking around looking at booths. My wife wasn't crazy about them though. But when you live in FL and not CA or the southwest you take what you can get.

http://www.jk-forum.com/forums/attac...5&d=1472075117

And the MC cti trailer was good...

And got to do a lap of the Daytona International Speedway.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by 14Sport; 08-24-2016 at 03:48 PM.
    2014 JK Sport, auto, 4.56s.
    MC 2.5" GCL OME.
    BFG KM2 35x12.5x17 on American Outlaw 17x9w/4.5"BS rims.
    BR6 BBK...
    ...and other stuff.

My observations are based on my experiences...YMMV.
    I'm only minding my Jeep for my son.

Thanks everyone!!! Much appreciated. I will prob stick with the small items for now. A lot of Labor Day sales going on!!

I hope to get there sometime! I heard it is a blast! Is there any wheeling out there? Or more of a fun meet-up?