Notices
Jeep Recycler If you've got a Jeep that you want to sell or are interested in buying a used one, this is the forum for you.

2000 TJ 2.5l I4

Old 12-07-2016, 03:01 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by AnvilX14
This is what the top of the op looks like on my wrangler forum app. There are no words visible, only pics.
Oops I meant JK forum app
Old 01-04-2017, 04:26 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 22 Likes on 17 Posts
Default Quoted Original Text

Originally Posted by WxNerd2015
We are trying to sell my Fiancé's 2000 TJ, as she really needs something a bit better for her commute to work and back. Would love to keep it, but can't afford 3 vehicles at the time unfortunately. Asking $6500 for best offer, serious offers only please.

It is a 2000 yellow TJ. It has the 2.5l I4 engine with an automatic transmission. It has aftermarket 15" wheels and fairly new tires (90%+ tread life left, only 4000 miles). It has an aftermarket radio with AM/FM, CD, and Aux Jack. Added a Tuffy Security Center Console which still looks brand new, and the interior is in great shape. No rips in the seats at all. It currently has 121,xxx miles but is still running good. Recently had both differentials resealed (front and rear pinion seals replaced) and new differential cover in the front. Had a transmission flush as well just a few hundred miles ago. New front fenders (due to rust on the stock ones) installed last year and painted Black along with most of the plastic trim, so no more worry about plastic fading! Has half doors with soft upper skins with slider windows. Came stock with the hardtop and added quick release bolts for the hard top last winter. Also has a fairly new soft top maintained with the Bestop cleaners and protectants. used only in the summer months for 2 summers, so in great condition. Additionally, for the winter months coming up, it has an auto starter to get it warm inside and help clear some of that snow and ice! Jeep has a lot of life left for someone to enjoy a lot!

It does currently have two slight oil leaks, one near the yoke near the rear differential and the other near the oil pan. Fluid has been monitored closely so that there is not extra wear and tear on parts, but just for full disclosure.

Jeep is located in Westland currently and can be brought to one of the Jeep Nights as well if people are interested! Thanks for looking!

Attachment 660179
Attachment 660277
Attachment 660278
Attachment 660275
Attachment 660279
Attachment 660276
Attachment 660280
Here is the original text quoted, as well as reposted:

We are trying to sell my Fiancé's 2000 TJ, as she really needs something a bit better for her commute to work and back. Would love to keep it, but can't afford 3 vehicles at the time unfortunately. Asking $6500 for best offer, serious offers only please.

It is a 2000 yellow TJ. It has the 2.5l I4 engine with an automatic transmission. It has aftermarket 15" wheels and fairly new tires (90%+ tread life left, only 4000 miles). It has an aftermarket radio with AM/FM, CD, and Aux Jack. Added a Tuffy Security Center Console which still looks brand new, and the interior is in great shape. No rips in the seats at all. It currently has 121,xxx miles but is still running good. Recently had both differentials resealed (front and rear pinion seals replaced) and new differential cover in the front. Had a transmission flush as well just a few hundred miles ago. New front fenders (due to rust on the stock ones) installed last year and painted Black along with most of the plastic trim, so no more worry about plastic fading! Has half doors with soft upper skins with slider windows. Came stock with the hardtop and added quick release bolts for the hard top last winter. Also has a fairly new soft top maintained with the Bestop cleaners and protectants. used only in the summer months for 2 summers, so in great condition. Additionally, for the winter months coming up, it has an auto starter to get it warm inside and help clear some of that snow and ice! Jeep has a lot of life left for someone to enjoy a lot!

It does currently have two slight oil leaks, one near the yoke near the rear differential and the other near the oil pan. Fluid has been monitored closely so that there is not extra wear and tear on parts, but just for full disclosure.

Jeep is located in Westland currently and can be brought to one of the Jeep Nights as well if people are interested! Thanks for looking!
Old 01-21-2017, 07:18 PM
JK Enthusiast

Bumping up! Still available! Open to offers!
Old 02-19-2017, 04:41 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by WxNerd2015
Bumping up! Still available! Open to offers!
Oh man...wish you were closer. Looking for a first jeep for my niece. That would be perfect for her. GLWS...can't believe you still have it.
Old 03-23-2017, 10:57 AM
JK Enthusiast

Sale Pending
Old 03-24-2017, 05:53 AM
JK Enthusiast

Sold!

Quick Reply: 2000 TJ 2.5l I4