Notices
Jeep Recycler If you've got a Jeep that you want to sell or are interested in buying a used one, this is the forum for you.

2007 Rubicon Unlimited 4.5 Clayton lift on 37's

Old 02-22-2017, 03:16 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2007 Rubicon Unlimited 4.5 Clayton lift on 37's

Ordered a 2017 so my 2007 has to go. Its a 2007 rubicon unlimited, 6sp, 77,xxx miles, 4.5 clayton lift with the longarm upgrade in the front, synergy/poly track bars, tie rod, drag link, sector shaft brace, front axle sleeved and inner C's gusseted, rear axle has alloy shafts, 513 gears, 37" maxxis trepador radials on trail gear creeper lock beadlock wheels, bestop trektop nx, everything underneath is covered with skidplates, genright rocker guards, warn front bumper with AtoZ Fabrication tubework, Orfab rear bumper with AtoZ Fab swingout tire carrier, river raider crusher corners with halo led stop/tail lights, 4" led reverse lights in bumper, tuffy overhead console with cb. It has a noisy throwout bearing, I didn't get to do the clutch before it got cold. I use mid grade gas or it will ping on the hills (don't know why), and rear locker is slow to disengage sometimes. Obviously its been used offroad but it has been well maintained. It's been my daily driver for most of the last ten years. Mobil one every 3000 miles and everything else kept up with. In the shop today to get a current PA inspection. Theres a winch in the pics but that doesn't go with it, that'll be going on the new jeep as I build it up. Price is firm at $20,000 Kelly blue book is like 17500-19000 for good to very good for a fairly stock vehicle so this is more than a fair price. Located in Allentown Pa 18103, or out at Rausch Creek wheeling this weekend
Please pm so I get a notification since I'm not on here as much as I used to be, thanks
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...5&l=fc523000d3

Quick Reply: 2007 Rubicon Unlimited 4.5 Clayton lift on 37's