Notices
Jeep Recycler If you've got a Jeep that you want to sell or are interested in buying a used one, this is the forum for you.

2009 JKU excellent condition( ver low miles)

Old 10-18-2015, 03:25 PM
JK Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2009 JKU excellent condition( ver low miles)

So as my family has grown by one I find myself in need of a house rather than an apt at this point in my life so I have decided to let go of my Jeep. I'm selling my 2009 Black Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X the vehicle has been pristinely kept it's entire life driven very little since it wasn't my daily driver. Current mileage is 36,206, I have receipts from every maintenance that was ever performed and the vehicle has a completely clean title with zero issues or accidents on it's record. Located right outside of NYC in Wood-Ridge minutes from Met-life Stadium. I'm available everyday after 4 and weekends all day to see the vehicle.

Full specs for the Jeep include:

Suspension: full 4inch teraflex lift, Currie gen2 draglink/tierod, teraflex quick disconnects, Rancho steering stabilizer, JKS front/rear adjustable trackbars, F/R trackbar braces,JKS Steering Sector Shaft kit, Bilstein 5160 remote reservoir shocks.

Axles: Front sleeved and gusseted D30 Rear chromoly D44

Wheels/Tires:17" ATX SLABS( DOT approved beadlock wheels), 37" Goodyear MTR-K's ( Never Offroaded) Treadlife is about 65%

Bumpers: Front: PSC Brawler light, Rear: Off Road Evolution tire carrier and skins with D-rings. ARB D-rings on all winch points front and back.

Armor: ORE welded on rock rails/steps ORE Sleeves and "C" gussets, Benchmark Evap Skid, River Raider oil pan skid, ARB covers front and back.

Drive train: Superior 5:13' gears (zero problems checked and oiled every year) Custom built F/R driveshafts MOOG balljoints, Alloy chromo shafts ( i have the spare original shafts as well)

Winch: X20 Smitty Comp 10K synth. with UV cover

Other modifications: AEV Heat Reduction Hood, Rugged Ridge hood clamps, Superchips, Dynomax EVO exhaust, B&M Tranny Cooler, AFE Intake Centric Rotors and Hawk pads

Lights: All LED Trucklite Headlights, 50" Rigid Industries, 10" Rigid Industries ,D2 driving pair, and 2 pair of D1 spots & floods, SRM's diffused, ORO 3rd brake.

Other Accessories: Painted Bushwacker Flat Fender Flares (could use a coat of clear) MBRP Roof Rack (back portion), Vector Offroad MOLE trail table, Poly Performance Grab Handles, Qtec Floormats frnt/bk/rear, Bestop box.

SOLD

Last edited by fadeout; 11-18-2015 at 02:56 PM.
Old 10-20-2015, 01:06 PM
JK Newbie

What does it have for axles? Any lockers?
Old 10-20-2015, 03:47 PM
JK Junkie

Sleeves and gusseted D30 upfront with 5.13 gears and rear 44 with chromoly shafts.
Old 11-08-2015, 01:20 PM
JK Junkie

BUMP lowered price!!! $27K now
Old 11-17-2015, 08:11 AM
JK Enthusiast

Where did you get that drivers seat fire extinguisher mount form???

Quick Reply: 2009 JKU excellent condition( ver low miles)