Notices
Jeep Recycler If you've got a Jeep that you want to sell or are interested in buying a used one, this is the forum for you.

2013 JKUR Supercharged SoCal

Old 03-29-2017, 10:19 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 2013 JKUR Supercharged SoCal

I have unfortunately broken my heal which has made it impossible to safely enter and exit my Jeep. So that is why I am going to sell it. This Jeep has been to SEMA twice, once as a booth vehicle. It has been on the cover of Off Road Adventures magazine, used in countless aftermarket parts ads and just got done being filmed for an upcoming national TV commercial. Yes, it's that nice. It has been my daily driver for the past few years and has never let me down. You are more than welcome to track down the build thread I did on my vehicle here but I don't think that it has everything I did to it on there. Below is a list of everything I did to it that I can recall as well as a link to my craigslist ad that has photos.

https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/6095953392.html

-Magnuson supercharger. Yes smog legal, installed by Magnuson at EJS 2014.

-Borla climber exhaust with loop delete, installed by Borla.

-RK Sport full carbon fiber hood. I spent many hours laying the custom graphics myself to make sure that they were positioned perfectly. The hood was then sprayed professionally the stock Gecko color, graphics pulled off and the hood was then clear coated. So it looks amazing on the hood.

-Rock Krawler 3.5 inch max travel kit. Literally the only piece of stock suspension on this Jeep is the tie rod.

-Fox IFP shocks at all corners. Installed by Rebel Off Road.

-Adams Driveshaft front and rear custom driveshafts. Installed by Rebel Off Road.

-Artec Industries full front axle armor package. Truss, c gussets and lower control arm mount skids. Installed by Rebel Off Road.

-Synergy ball joints. Installed by Rebel Off Road

-JCR Off Road front Mauler stubby bumper, classic sliders, crusader midwidth rear bumper and adventure tire carrier with Rotopax and Hi Lift mount. Powder coating done by Crest powder coating.

-Genesis Off Road dual battery kit with 2 Odyssey batteries.

-Anzo full led lighting package. Headlights, turn signals, tail lights, rear bumper cubes (not wired yet), 52in light bar with mounts and a full green under carriage lighting system that has yet to be installed.

-Switch Pros switch system. Yet to be installed new in box.

-M.O.R.E under hood compressor mount with ARB dual compressor and manifold. Never got a chance to wire it up, so it has never been used. Yes I have all parts needed in box.

-ProComp Vapor Pro wheels. Yes some rock rash it's a Jeep.

-ProComp 37in MT2 mud terrains.

-Smittybilt hardtop. Installed by 4 Wheel Parts.

-Cooltech LLC cb package. Cobra 40 radio, mount for mic on the passenger grab handle, mount for Firestik antenna in the rear license plate. Tuned and works great off road.

-Smittybilt XRC 9.5 winch.

-Factor 55 pro link custom powder coated by them. Limited run part.

-Bushwacker flat flares.

-Dirty Dog rear trench cover. Very handy if you have a big dog.

-Quadratec floor mats.

-Drake black locking gas cap.

I also still have the stock hood with Rebel Off Road decal, stock sliders, stock upper engine parts and anything else that I can find that will go with this Jeep when it sells. It currently has a little over 62k miles on it, mostly highway from commuting from Mission Viejo to Temecula for work. I'm looking to get $45000.00 or best offer. It does need both cat converters due to an exhaust leak. That being said it still runs great and you are more than welcome to test drive to verify.

Last edited by BigSteve; 05-18-2017 at 12:49 PM.
Old 04-19-2017, 08:46 PM
JK Super Freak

Flexible on price or possible trades
Old 05-18-2017, 12:49 PM
JK Super Freak

Bump to top. Someone needs an awesome Jeep for the summer
Old 06-19-2017, 10:13 PM
JK Super Freak

Someone hit me with a real offer it makes me sad to just see this thing sitting here. This Jeep needs to be used and I can help with financing!
Old 08-23-2017, 09:49 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Still for sale?
Old 09-29-2017, 12:20 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice Jeep. How much HP does it put out after the Supercharger install?

Quick Reply: 2013 JKUR Supercharged SoCal