Notices
Jeep Recycler If you've got a Jeep that you want to sell or are interested in buying a used one, this is the forum for you.

2016 Rubicon Unlimited, 6spd Manual, Lots of upgrades, 3rd row (Houston, TX)

Old 02-10-2017, 10:45 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2016 Rubicon Unlimited, 6spd Manual, Lots of upgrades, 3rd row (Houston, TX)

2016 Bright White Wrangler Unlimited (Rubicon) $46,500
Approx 7k miles. I daily drive the Jeep, so the mileage will increase the longer it is listed.
6spd Manual
Hard Top
Uconnect/Bluetooth

Aftermarket Upgrades(I'm sure I left some stuff off.)

Poison Spyder Brawler Lite Front bumper with trail stinger
Poison Spyder Brawler Lite Lower skidplate(To protect electronic swaybar motor.)
Poison Spyder Winch Fairlead mount
Poison Spyder Bumper Rock Brawler 2 rear bumper with swing out tire carrier(Ball bearing, and opens with the rear door for easy access.)
Poison Spyder Rocker Knocker sliders with custom painted inserts
Poison Spyder Rocker Armor (Steel)
Poison Spyder Hood Louver
37x12.50r17 Goodyerar Wrangler MTR with Kevlar
17" Trail Gear Sectioned beadlocks
Accutune Valved Fox remote resovoir shocks (12" Travel)
FOX ATS adjustable Steering stabilizer
4" EVO Plush Ride Springs
Synergy Adjustable Front lower control arms
Synergy draglink flip kit
Raised rear trackbar bracket
Rear coil correction wedges
Adjustable trackbars front/rear
Crown extended brake lines to accomodate for 12" Travel shocks
Teraflex front bumpstops
Metalcloak adjustable rear bump stops
Metalcloak front Shock relocation brackets
Flowmaster high clearance exhaust
Adams 1310 Extreme series Front driveshaft
Poison Spyder Bombshell diff covers
50" RC Black Series light bar/brackets
Smittybilt X20 Comp Gen 2 winch*
Flat Steel fenders
3D Maglite with under seat mount
Flashcal F5 to reprogram for correct tire size
Teraflex 3rd row bracket
Third Row flip/fold seat from a 2dr Wrangler
3 Point Race harnesses

Rear seat has 3 point race harness's, and was intended to use for the kids when we go offroading(Not DOT legal) Easily flips up for more space in the rear or can be removed entirely with just the lift of a lever.
I currently have the 40 split portion of the center bench out to make access to the rear seat easier, but I can easily put it back in or give it to the next owner.
Parts alone were over $14k without installation/paint.

As much as I have wanted to, the Jeep has not been offroaded yet. Everything is in excellent condition!

I planned on adding on to the rear rollbar, and doing some axle upgrades next(CGussets/sleeves etc.) My son is 1.5 years old, and I wanted to have everything ready to go offroading by the time he turns two(I have 3 other children, which is why I needed the extra row so that once we get to the offroad park they can all ride along.)

I've decided I would be better off with a older "project" to build/trailer and a second truck/SUV with enough seats to trailer the toy and haul the kids. May consider a partial trade for a 90's bronco.

Please do not low ball me, as this is not something I am "forced" to sell. Just considering other options that may be better for me and my family.

Quick Reply: 2016 Rubicon Unlimited, 6spd Manual, Lots of upgrades, 3rd row (Houston, TX)