Notices
Jeep Renegade and 2014+ Cherokee Discussions and conetnt concerning the Jeep Renegade and newer Cherokee

No offense intended, but i just dont get it

Old 03-11-2016, 03:12 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I missed rednrolls explanations, I still remember that thread with the ... creative ... indash computer/tablet/head unit or whatever it was
Old 03-11-2016, 03:28 PM
Super Moderator

Received 206 Likes on 180 Posts

Originally Posted by Vladimer
I missed rednrolls explanations, I still remember that thread with the ... creative ... indash computer/tablet/head unit or whatever it was
LOL!!! That one was a classic.
Old 03-11-2016, 03:30 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Rednroll
Well, let's see you start a thread called "No offense intended, but I just don't get it." Then others explain their background reasons to help you get it and then alls you do in return is criticize their explanations. So were you really going into this thread with the intentions of not trying to offend anyone and seeking a better understanding, or did you just start a thread with the sole purpose of trolling? It's pretty obvious, this thread was started to do nothing other than to troll. So as one of the definitions for SMS points out. So I will follow the advise to just ignore you and advise others to as well. No need to feed the troll so the troll can continue to make feeble attempts of boosting their self esteem with the sole intention of criticizing others. Enjoy your insulting of others with your passive aggressive behavior with your passive aggressive discussions.
Btw. You realize you resurrected a thread that was started over a year ago.

It's an opinion not a personal attack. We just don't agree. That is okay. Have a cold one and relax !

Quick Reply: No offense intended, but i just dont get it