Notices
Jeep Renegade and 2014+ Cherokee Discussions and conetnt concerning the Jeep Renegade and newer Cherokee

Really? Renegade Trailhawk Is the Only Jeep You Need?

Old 04-13-2016, 07:40 AM
Super Moderator

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by Extremneon
Me and my wife own a Jeep Renegade and for what it is, it performs fine for my Wife's daily drive, etc...

We have had no issues with it so far and it has maybe a little over 5000 miles on it.

Gets pretty good gas mileage and we have took it on couple 8+ hour trips so far. It is a little on the small side and can be little cramped with a car seat in the back for the front passanger, but doable.

Now....

It is no Jeep Wrangler Rubicon... by no means. But for commuting around town and trips it does just fine.

Hell, ours even came with a huge Yellow Banana!!!!

Look a banana hammock
Old 04-13-2016, 08:07 AM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by scratchkenny
I have a 2013 JKUR with 20000 miles with a 3.5 inch lift, 35" tires. Its in the shop for water corrosion problems. First it was the water pump that was bad than I was told it need a new radiator and heater core. When they where replacing the parts they a bolt on the master cylinder was brock off, so its still in the shop. I had to go the N.C. so I rented one of these so called jeep Renegades.. What a JOKE No power, rides rougher than my jeep I felt every little bump in the road. All I can say is JUNK. Just my two cents.
By any chance was HOAT coolant added?
Old 04-13-2016, 08:07 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Canvas
Look a banana hammock
Hahaha...

It does look like a huge banana.. We got to keep the kayak mounting brackets, but not the kayak... boo.
Old 04-13-2016, 01:21 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool Cherokee Trailhawk

We owned a '14 Cherokee Trailhawk and took it on several long on/off road trips last year, but we found the rear storage space was tight and did not like the spare being hidden under all the luggage. So, last September we decided to check out a JKU, with the idea of trading in late '16 or early '17. The salesman let us take one out for a test drive, just to see what a Wrangler was like and, when we left the dealership later that day, we owned it! It was definitely love at first drive with our new '15 JKU Altitude and it is still the best 4x4 of all the ones that I've owned since 1964. - Ted
Old 04-13-2016, 05:11 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RubiKing
By any chance was HOAT coolant added?

That's the first question I asked them. There reply was " what ever came from the factory". I only have 20000 mile on it, never had a reason for the dealer to do anything coolant wish.

Quick Reply: Really? Renegade Trailhawk Is the Only Jeep You Need?