Notices
Jeep TJ & YJ Wrangler Overall Jeep TJ & YJ Wrangler technical discussion bulletin board forum. This includes all Jeep Wranglers made between 1987-2006 and includes models such as the Unlimited, Rubicon, Sahara, Sport and X.

Gopd cheap audio system

Old 06-05-2014, 11:00 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Gopd cheap audio system

I have a 2006 jeep wrangler tj x unlimited. I am only 14 and my dad surprised me with it yesterday. I am a huge jeep fanatic. However, the audio system in it is stock. I have $300 at most I can put in it. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1481369582.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	99.0 KB
ID:	557771
Old 06-05-2014, 06:02 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

There are plenty of options for a decent sounding system. But something you'll have to remember is that the only thing keeping from somebody from stealing it is a thin piece of plastic. There are options as to how to conceal it however. Quadratec.com has a few on their website. The center console can hold a sub woofer as I'm sure you've noticed the speaker grill facing you when looking down toward the console. I've been considering looking into putting effort into having a hidden head unit besides the stock one. Possibly controlled by a blue tooth remote.

Quick Reply: Gopd cheap audio system