Notices
Jeep TJ & YJ Wrangler Overall Jeep TJ & YJ Wrangler technical discussion bulletin board forum. This includes all Jeep Wranglers made between 1987-2006 and includes models such as the Unlimited, Rubicon, Sahara, Sport and X.

Latest Full traction Feedback..

Old 05-20-2015, 11:29 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Latest Full traction Feedback..

I have a 05 TJ that I want to put a small lift on, and for whatever reason I really like the 4.0-in TJ / Rubicon Flex Arm Suspension System FTS7505 from Full Traction. I have been scouring the boards for info, and have been reading a lot of negative about customer service, and spring sag, one guy said that the arms he got with his kit were straight and not curved and that customer service was no help. But all this seems to be from 2005-2008 and then nothing after that, and very little about the kit I am looking at, maybe because I am searching to specific, there might be all kinds of feedback for the long arm kits and I am just not seeing it, not really sure. I have talked to them once so far and they were nice and helpful, the guy busted my balls a little, but I am a guy and work in a shop so I appreciated that.

So I guess I want to hear so up to date feedback, about the kit I am looking at or about the company, is there product better than it was (IE Springs), any customer service horror stories as of late? I understand that this is a smaller entry level kit, but I don't want to be out a grand, and having to re engineer anything down the road, I also understand that springs will sag, but some of the things I read were a bit excessive.

Thanks for the info,
George

Quick Reply: Latest Full traction Feedback..