Notices
Jeep TJ & YJ Wrangler Overall Jeep TJ & YJ Wrangler technical discussion bulletin board forum. This includes all Jeep Wranglers made between 1987-2006 and includes models such as the Unlimited, Rubicon, Sahara, Sport and X.

Welcome back, ME

Old 10-04-2015, 09:21 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Welcome back, ME

I've missed my '13 Rubicon ever since I traded it in for a new Challenger earlier this year. But I really can't afford to buy another JK while making astronomical payments on the Challenger.

This morning a friend of mine listed her '97 TJ for sale. I cut a deal via text, as I'm out of town all week. I pick it up Friday.

Can't wait to be a Wrangler owner again!!! I know the TJ won't compare to the JK Rubicon in a lot of ways. But at least I can play again and this will hold me over until I can buy new again.

So welcome back to ME!
Old 10-04-2015, 06:13 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Welcome back! We have our 08 JKU Rubicon, but bought a 98 TJ Sahara last summer in addition. It's a blast. We only have BB and 31's on it -- sorta fun having more of a challenge offroad and it's pretty darn fun on the highway as well.
Old 10-08-2015, 01:45 PM
JK Enthusiast

Well Crap! "New" TJ didn't pass smog. Further digging turned up an as-yet unknown mechanical issue in the #1 cylinder. So back to the hunt as well as the land of Jeeplessness for me. Boo.
Old 10-12-2015, 12:45 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default welcome back ...

Originally Posted by any4xx
Well Crap! "New" TJ didn't pass smog. Further digging turned up an as-yet unknown mechanical issue in the #1 cylinder. So back to the hunt as well as the land of Jeeplessness for me. Boo.
and so the FUN starts again ... glad to have you back

wait a minute ...

nope ... you didn't buy it did you ... krapp indeed ... keep on searching ...
Old 10-12-2015, 04:01 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by cybersymes
and so the FUN starts again ... glad to have you back

wait a minute ...

nope ... you didn't buy it did you ... krapp indeed ... keep on searching ...
Well... A delay, for sure, but NOW I'm back. Just traded the new SRT Challenger in for ANOTHER Rubicon. Should have kept the first one. But now I'm Baja Yellow and A/T. I HATED the black and 6-Spd.

Quick Reply: Welcome back, ME