Notices
Archived - Jeep XJ Cherokee & Grand Cherokees Discuss the Jeep XJ Cherokee and Grand Cherokee at our sister community. This includes all Jeep XJ's made between 1984-2001 and all Grand Cherokees made to this date.

[Poll] Who’s the Real Jerk Here? Jeep or Corvette Driver?

Old 09-25-2014, 11:39 AM
JK-Forum Editor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default [Poll] Who’s the Real Jerk Here? Jeep or Corvette Driver?

Who’s the biggest jerk – the person driving the Jeep or the one driving the Corvette?

Read the rest on the JK-Forum homepage. >>
Old 09-25-2014, 11:58 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Detroit Steel

Who’s the biggest jerk – the person driving the Jeep or the one driving the Corvette?

Read the rest on the JK-Forum homepage. >>
I would like to vote both.......two wrongs don't make a right. If I had to pick one then it is the Jeep guy. He drove over private property intending to piss someone off. The corvette guy was just trying to protect his ride when there were plenty of other parking spots. I would put corvette driver in tool category and Jeep driver in a-hole category.

Last edited by 08REDROCKX; 09-25-2014 at 12:03 PM.
Old 09-25-2014, 12:31 PM
BJT
JK Newbie

I got a good laugh out of it but I though they were both being jerks in their own way. Mr Entitlement and Mr Hastomakehispoint. If you want to rate them.... The Corvette wins, he's the bigger jerk.
Old 09-25-2014, 04:57 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Definitely the Corvette driver. What makes a door ding on his car any different than anyone else's car ? I've had $65K cars and I've had $8K cars. Door dings hurt the same no matter what you own. F$^% that guy.
Old 09-25-2014, 05:12 PM
JK Newbie

Well, to be fair, we don't really know from the picture if there were any parking spots left. As far as I can tell, the jeep had no choice because there were no other spots left to park in. If I had a beater, i'd do it.
Old 09-25-2014, 05:23 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If you're going to take up two spots at least park it out where nobody else parks. To do it in the front row is just asking for this kind of retaliation.
Old 09-25-2014, 06:24 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 63 Likes on 58 Posts

I can't stand crappy parking; especially intentional crappy parking. Whether the Jeep driver is being a jerk or not it is funny! If you are in the back, or the lot is open, then I don't really care how you park your Vette. Being up front and center that's just unacceptable.

I've seen the pictures and videos all over the web. I bet the Corvette isn't parked like that again, and therefore the Jeep driver did the rest of us a favor.
Old 09-26-2014, 11:50 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by 08REDROCKX
I would like to vote both.......two wrongs don't make a right. If I had to pick one then it is the Jeep guy. He drove over private property intending to piss someone off. The corvette guy was just trying to protect his ride when there were plenty of other parking spots. I would put corvette driver in tool category and Jeep driver in a-hole category.
I agree with you.
Old 09-26-2014, 12:23 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I read the news story. There were spots in the back but the corvette took up two in the front. The jeep driver did that and then videoed the guy when he came out and posted it online. Both of them are not cool no matter how you look at it. I am surprised it didn't end up in a fight or someone being arrested.
Old 09-27-2014, 10:29 PM
JK Freak

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

Here's the video that goes with this story. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dak1n0GZTRg I think the Jeep driver is pretty ****ing awesome. That dickbag in the Corvette should have parked in the back in 1 spot like everyone else does that don't want people to park next to them. However, this guy decides to get front and center and take up 2 spots. I only wish the Jeep would have parked so close that the Corvette driver couldn't open his door and had to climb in through the passenger side.

Quick Reply: [Poll] Who’s the Real Jerk Here? Jeep or Corvette Driver?