Notices
Archived - Jeep XJ Cherokee & Grand Cherokees Discuss the Jeep XJ Cherokee and Grand Cherokee at our sister community. This includes all Jeep XJ's made between 1984-2001 and all Grand Cherokees made to this date.

[Poll] Who’s the Real Jerk Here? Jeep or Corvette Driver?

Old 09-27-2014, 10:35 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The jeep should have parked on top of the corvette.
Old 09-27-2014, 10:47 PM
JK Freak

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Mountain Man Tim
The jeep should have parked on top of the corvette.
LOL! Even better!
Old 09-28-2014, 11:08 AM
JK Freak

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

The Jeep driver is the bigger Jerk. Taking up 2 spot is a dick moving but parking on a sidewalk is worst of the 2.

The Jeep driver is probably some kid that spends to much time online, read one one those parking patrol topics that some forums have and decides to take it to far.
Old 09-28-2014, 11:36 AM
JK Freak

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by mikeJKUR
The Jeep driver is the bigger Jerk. Taking up 2 spot is a dick moving but parking on a sidewalk is worst of the 2. The Jeep driver is probably some kid that spends to much time online, read one one those parking patrol topics that some forums have and decides to take it to far.
I bet he taught that corvette owner a lesson, regardless of how unorthodox it may have been.
Old 09-28-2014, 11:53 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by MrChuckles
Here's the video that goes with this story. YouTube Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dak1n0GZTRg I think the Jeep driver is pretty ****ing awesome. That dickbag in the Corvette should have parked in the back in 1 spot like everyone else does that don't want people to park next to them. However, this guy decides to get front and center and take up 2 spots. I only wish the Jeep would have parked so close that the Corvette driver couldn't open his door and had to climb in through the passenger side.
That's awesome. I hate self important a holes like the vette owner.

Sent from my iPhone using JK-Forum
Old 09-28-2014, 12:27 PM
JK Newbie

Definitely taking up two spots at the front of the parking lot would be the biggest jerk maneuver of the two.

If you drive a car that you are worried about getting parking lot rash you must park away and walk. If you are afraid to park your car at the back of the lot or find a place on the street, then you shouldn't be driving it in those situation where you feel uncomfortable.

That being said my vote for the biggest asshole would be those people who dent your cars in the parking lot! And to make it worse they don't take responsibility for it!
Old 09-28-2014, 01:29 PM
JK Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

When people do this I like to park behind them. Especially people who drive expensive cars and think they are entitled. When they say something I just say oh I thought this was park however you want day.
Old 09-28-2014, 01:37 PM
JK Junkie

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

I have both. So I see both sides. IMO, the vette owner deserved what he got. As others have said, if he parked in the far out spots that are only used at Xmas time I would have more sympathy. But to take up 2 prime spots, he's a douche. I would have parked closer so that he would have to get in the passenger side. But that's just me. And my vette's a classic, which is why I don't bring it out for dinner.

Last edited by 14Sport; 09-28-2014 at 01:40 PM.
Old 09-29-2014, 10:26 AM
JK-Forum Editor

Default Double-Parker Jeep Warrior Goes Viral

The Corvette parking fiasco we reported on last week has made Kyle DeMattia a hero. The Jeep owner has taken interviews from television stations around the world, and his video (after the jump) has gotten more than 2.6 million views.

Read the rest on the JK-Forum homepage. >>
Old 09-29-2014, 10:37 AM
JK Newbie

Who has Chrome wheels on a Corvette anyways

Quick Reply: [Poll] Who’s the Real Jerk Here? Jeep or Corvette Driver?