Notices
Archived - Jeep XJ Cherokee & Grand Cherokees Discuss the Jeep XJ Cherokee and Grand Cherokee at our sister community. This includes all Jeep XJ's made between 1984-2001 and all Grand Cherokees made to this date.

Did This Guy Make a Mistake by Buying a Jeep?

Old 11-12-2015, 09:57 AM
JK-Forum Editor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Did This Guy Make a Mistake by Buying a Jeep?

An Australian man was dissatisfied with how Jeep treated him after selling him a lemon, so he made retaliation lemonade in the form of a viral music video you don't want to miss.

Read the rest on the JK-Forum homepage. >>
Old 11-12-2015, 10:13 AM
JK Junkie

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by ManuelCarrillo3

An Australian man was dissatisfied with how Jeep treated him after selling him a lemon, so he made retaliation lemonade in the form of a viral music video you don't want to miss.

Read the rest on the JK-Forum homepage. >>
I'd rather like to see some evidence for why it's a 'lemon'...
Old 12-12-2015, 05:25 PM
JK Freak

I have a 2012 JK that I think I made a mistake buying. A lot of electronic glitches. Just never the same twice. I like it from the clutch plate back. A base level sport shouldn't be so electronically weak. I am fixing up a 1994 XJ to replace it .
Old 12-28-2015, 05:03 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I watched this. My wife was thinking of getting a Cherokee. Now, not so much.

Nobody wants to deal with a company that doesn't do right by their customers. Sometimes a product is just not up to par. Everybody knows that. The manufacturer should just do the right thing and fix it or replace it. When you try to make a buck at the expense of your reputation, you will never win.

You just lost a sale.
It's as easy as that.
Old 12-28-2015, 08:47 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by maxspongebob
I watched this. My wife was thinking of getting a Cherokee. Now, not so much.

Nobody wants to deal with a company that doesn't do right by their customers. Sometimes a product is just not up to par. Everybody knows that. The manufacturer should just do the right thing and fix it or replace it. When you try to make a buck at the expense of your reputation, you will never win.

You just lost a sale.
It's as easy as that.
There are going to be a bad few in a largely produced line of cars. The crappy part is, they don't have lemon laws there. So if you get a bad one, you're SOL. Even if you buy the reliable Hondas, Toyotas, or Nissans. If it's the one out of 10,000 that's bad, then it's tough luck. Not that I'm defending Jeeps quality, just pointing out the turd law there.

Quick Reply: Did This Guy Make a Mistake by Buying a Jeep?