Notices
Archived - Jeep XJ Cherokee & Grand Cherokees Discuss the Jeep XJ Cherokee and Grand Cherokee at our sister community. This includes all Jeep XJ's made between 1984-2001 and all Grand Cherokees made to this date.

Jeep and Dodge Announce New Recalls

Old 09-23-2014, 05:36 PM
JK-Forum Editor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jeep and Dodge Announce New Recalls

Another day and another set of recalls plaguing the automotive industry. This time, though, no one has died, and no one has been reportedly hurt, which is something that is definitely in the minds of automakers at the moment. The current recall affects our beloved Jeep Grand Cherokee and Dodge Durango for a faulty fuel pump.

Read the rest on the JK-Forum homepage. >>
Old 09-24-2014, 07:35 AM
JK Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

This affects more then 2007+. My 2003 Dodge Durango SLT (5.9 Allwheel/4Wheel drive, only 80k miles) has been at the dealership for more than 2 weeks with this problem. My vehicle abruptly died on the freeway. To compound to this problem, a replacement part is no longer available for my Dodge. They're looking at an aftermarket unit (which would carry the same warranty) to replace the OEM. Unfortunately, it's on back order. At least my warranty has me covered with a rental. (Jeep Patriot).

Quick Reply: Jeep and Dodge Announce New Recalls