Notices
Archived - Jeep XJ Cherokee & Grand Cherokees Discuss the Jeep XJ Cherokee and Grand Cherokee at our sister community. This includes all Jeep XJ's made between 1984-2001 and all Grand Cherokees made to this date.

Jeep Grand Cherokee EcoDiesel vs VW Touareg

Old 04-11-2013, 08:58 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jeep Grand Cherokee EcoDiesel vs VW Touareg

Jeep Grand Cherokee EcoDiesel vs Volkswagen Touareg

Jonny Lieberman pits the 2013 Volkswagen Touareg TDI against the 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit 4x4 Ecodiesel. From off road capabilities to interior luxuries, Jonny drags these diesels through the dirt providing in depth driving impressions as well as some insight on why more manufacturers should adopt diesel technology. Filmed on location in Hungry Valley State Vehicular Recreation Area, join Jonny as he finds out which of these two diesel powered SUVs is the better bang for the buck!
Old 06-04-2013, 10:24 AM
JK Freak

All we want is the DIESEL Engine in the JKs !!!
Old 07-16-2013, 07:32 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by trev0006
Jeep Grand Cherokee EcoDiesel vs Volkswagen Touareg

Jonny Lieberman pits the 2013 Volkswagen Touareg TDI against the 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit 4x4 Ecodiesel. From off road capabilities to interior luxuries, Jonny drags these diesels through the dirt providing in depth driving impressions as well as some insight on why more manufacturers should adopt diesel technology. Filmed on location in Hungry Valley State Vehicular Recreation Area, join Jonny as he finds out which of these two diesel powered SUVs is the better bang for the buck!
I had a 2011 VW CC 2.0T. And now i just bought a 2013 Wrangler sport about almost a month ago... The CC.is a beautiful car. Quick, simple, and luxurious. But one day my battery went bad and now the.qindows are acting up, they said i have to call VW for help. The computer went crazy for about 3 weeks. The interior is beautiful. But cheap. The dash has like paint chipping off the silver lining inside is coming off when i sprayed it in order to clean it. VW has been in the 4 cyl game longer then jeep or crysler group. And in 2014 it would be the first year with the ecodiesel in a Jeep.. Thats nice and all i wish i had that in my JK but remember, less cylinders more vibration.. My VW vibrates in idol more then the Wrangker. But thats normal. But Jeeps interior is gorgeous, my uncle has a 2013 & omg im in love. Its interior dosent even look like a jeepor even ride like a old school jeep it rides like a Mercedes, Lexus, Audi. Ill take a grand cherokee over alot of luxury SUV. Jeep has really come far. I would go with Jeep. VW is very expensive
(Maintenance). Plus JEEP American Made. Keep America Working!!!

2013 Wrangler Sport
2000 Grand Cheroke
2011 Passat CC

Quick Reply: Jeep Grand Cherokee EcoDiesel vs VW Touareg