Notices
Jeeping Lifestyle Post your wheeling adventures and JK trail experiences!

GenRight Jeepers Jamboree RubiconTrail Contest.

Old 04-20-2014, 02:11 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GenRight Jeepers Jamboree RubiconTrail Contest.

I am an avid Jeeper and serious off road enthusiast. I crave the thrill and challenge of concurring treacherous terrain. We just upgraded our 2011 JK with GenRight Aluminum fenders, rock rails and bumpers. We have entered our Jeep in a contest and need help from the JK-forum members to win. Currently an XJ is leading by over 100 likes. I know right!

Please click the link below to the GenRight Facebook page and like our Jeep. The jeep with the most likes wins. Please help a fellow JK owner out.

https://www.facebook.com/genrightoff...type=3&theater

I would love an opportunity to wheel the Rubicon with Tony Pellegrino and the GenRight crew.

Click image for larger version

Name:	HF 2-12-14-2.jpg
Views:	144
Size:	72.2 KB
ID:	547208
Old 04-21-2014, 05:10 AM
JK Forum Regional Rep

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RTQUL8
I am an avid Jeeper and serious off road enthusiast. I crave the thrill and challenge of concurring treacherous terrain. We just upgraded our 2011 JK with GenRight Aluminum fenders, rock rails and bumpers. We have entered our Jeep in a contest and need help from the JK-forum members to win. Currently an XJ is leading by over 100 likes. I know right!

Please click the link below to the GenRight Facebook page and like our Jeep. The jeep with the most likes wins. Please help a fellow JK owner out.

https://www.facebook.com/genrightoff...type=3&theater

I would love an opportunity to wheel the Rubicon with Tony Pellegrino and the GenRight crew.

Attachment 547208
Don't have facebook any other way to vote

Quick Reply: GenRight Jeepers Jamboree RubiconTrail Contest.