Notices
Jeeping Lifestyle Post your wheeling adventures and JK trail experiences!

I Just Want to Say Thanks to ALL JEEPERS!

Old 02-23-2015, 03:48 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

the jeep family is a "family" like no other

There are mopar guys, chevy guys, ford guys, Porsche guys, bmw guys, audi guys, datsun guy etc....

The jeep group puts them all to shame!

Its a jeep thing, and most people dont understand!
Old 02-24-2015, 10:28 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The Jeep community is great, the only other group I have met that is like this is the Triumph world. And because of this I will always own one of each!
Old 02-24-2015, 11:38 AM
JK Newbie

Talking

Almost everyone in the Jeep community is great. I was stuck in a parking lot trying to get onto the roadway after a Mardi Gras parade recently. Traffic was nuts. My wife says you'll never get out of this lot. I spied a Jeep several cars down. Told her no, my chance is coming up. And sure enough when the Jeep got up close he waved me out. Gotta love a Jeep owner!
Old 02-24-2015, 03:27 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Being a part of the Jeep Family is an amazing thing for sure
Old 02-24-2015, 04:58 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by curtiso504
Almost everyone in the Jeep community is great. I was stuck in a parking lot trying to get onto the roadway after a Mardi Gras parade recently. Traffic was nuts. My wife says you'll never get out of this lot. I spied a Jeep several cars down. Told her no, my chance is coming up. And sure enough when the Jeep got up close he waved me out. Gotta love a Jeep owner!
I've noticed this already, rush hour traffic happens to break when you see a Jeep! I'm fairly new to the community and it is great, the other day I pulled up to a light and a fellow Jeeper pulled up next to me and rolled down his window in the 10 degree weather and we chatted for a few minutes until the light turned. It's a whole new world and thank you all!
Old 02-24-2015, 05:09 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Jeep_Tech
Ok i just want to say thanks! the Jeep community is amazing everywhere i go and everything i do people are so nice! Complete strangers turn into amazing friends. All the waves everytime i go out for a drive. I have to find other jeeps to park by when we goto store. and i have met a few of them. YOu all ways heard about the "jeep Community" but its no joke! EVERYONE is amazing! I have been involved in alot of vehicles and clubs prior to this, and well nothing compares even close to Jeeps. MY Family and I thank all of you. please dont stop. Never be afraid to say HI to fellow jeepers u never know, it might just be the best thing that happened that day to them. Thanks To ALL JEEPERS!!!!!!!!!! I hope me saying this inspires all to do more.
If there were a like button, I'd use it!
Old 02-24-2015, 08:42 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by notnalc68
If there were a like button, I'd use it!
You see what I did there?
Old 02-27-2015, 05:37 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by JK505
You see what I did there?
Yep. There isn't one on the phone app, and that's where I'm mostly on the forum. I forgot about that.
Old 02-27-2015, 05:42 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by notnalc68
Yep. There isn't one on the phone app, and that's where I'm mostly on the forum. I forgot about that.
That's true, I usually use the app as well. I forgot they haven't added that.
Old 04-23-2015, 09:02 AM
JK Newbie

Default Changing the wife in a Jeep Wife.

Jeep_Tech and my fellow Jeepers:

First, I would like to say thanks for the thread. I traded my 2009 Dodge Ram 1500 Lariat with all the bells and whistles for my 2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport. The salesperson thought I was nuts, but I was pretty determined to get in my Jeep. Also, when I told the wife what I had done she was livid. See the reason why she was livid is because I just went in for an oil change and came home with a Jeep. Our kids were very happy. Our daughter was mad because I have the Jeep Wrangler and she has a Jeep Liberty.

After having the Jeep now for about 2 months my wife is coming around. When other Jeepers started waving she was like do you know them. I said no but they have a Jeep Wrangler also and its call the Jeep wave. So for the last two months she saw me exchange waves and thought it was the best thing since sliced bread. She hated me getting the Jeep, but the other day she said all this waving makes her want a Jeep. I almost crashed when I heard her say that and I couldn't stop smiliing. She noticed and said whatever it (Jeep) and the community has grown on her. THANKS JEEPERS FOR HELPING ME CHANGE MY WIFE TO A JEEP WIFE.

Chiefram

Quick Reply: I Just Want to Say Thanks to ALL JEEPERS!