Notices
Jeeping Lifestyle Post your wheeling adventures and JK trail experiences!

Jeep is a way of life

Old 04-05-2014, 10:22 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jeep is a way of life

Hi All

I made a big mistake last spring, and traded in my JK for a car. What was I thinking? It was nice to get better gas milage, but after a month of not having it. I missed the JK. I drive a Dodge Avenger SXT I still have the same engine, but I want a Jeep again. I am looking into the New Willy's. I loved my 4 door and will get an other one. I must of been out of my mind when I got rid of it. My wife says I will never be happy. My hardest choice for the new one it the color. I had Dozer for the last one. I think Amp'd is close, but darker. Wish they still had Gecko Green. I might go with White. The white with the black flares and wheels look good. Plus my JK form sticker will stand out better. Anybody out there have a Willy?

Thanks
Thumper
Old 04-06-2014, 02:04 AM
JK Freak

Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2367511117.jpg
Views:	410
Size:	99.6 KB
ID:	543579

biased for white
Old 04-06-2014, 06:59 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ha ha! I have a similar experience and back into a JK again. When I traded my wrangler, all I did was one it back.

So last October my wife got tired of hearing me talk about how much I regretted it. When she was looking at cars for my stepson she would bring a new wrangler home for me to try out. Turned out my favorite was the 2011 that I'm driving now.

Was something major changes I'll add another car not trade, next time around.

Good luck with your search!
Old 04-30-2014, 09:33 AM
JK Enthusiast

I lost my '99 TJ to an '02 Liberty because of a second child. My wife listened to me bitch about it for 11 years until the Liberty head gasket started leaking radiator fluid into the oil. (chocolate milk color at oil change) So I got a 2013 JKU sport in Commando green.

I learned that you never get rid of a gun, guitar or Jeep Wrangler; you will only regret it until you get another one.

Quick Reply: Jeep is a way of life