Notices
Jeeping Lifestyle Post your wheeling adventures and JK trail experiences!

JK Tactical Nylon Accessories

Old 04-08-2014, 05:37 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I like to utilize the space underneath the roll bars in the back of my JKU. It would need to securely fasten to the roll bar or the body underneath. It should be easy to remove (quick disconnects?), versatile (variety of storage sizes), and super durable. I usually shove a sleeping bag in there during the winter in case I get stuck, but I've also used it for small air compressors, recovery gear, etc. My only real concern would be making sure it didn't interfere with the seat belt.

I attached a picture that indicates the area I'm referring to.

Good luck!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Cargo.jpg
Views:	390
Size:	39.8 KB
ID:	544335  
Old 04-12-2014, 04:52 PM
JK Super Freak

I have the Smittybilt molle seat covers (got them as a gift) and I have a love/hate relationship with them. The fit is terrible because the seat bottom and back is all one piece so it doesn't lay flat. My husband ended up wrapping a bungee cord around it to keep it in place because it's so annoying. But I use the heck out of them to store all the little stuff I want handy without having to dig out my toolbox...deflators, pressure gauge, winch controller, etc. and there is one pouch that is perfect to hold a camelbak or platypus bladder so I don't have to stop and dig out the cooler when I am wheeling in the desert. But my favorite thing about them is the lockable pistol pouch that attaches to the front of the seat below your legs, keeps it handy and California legal. Make molle seat covers with a pistol pouch in that same location, but that actually fit and look good and I'd buy in a heartbeat.
Old 09-03-2014, 06:24 PM
JK Newbie

How about something for the visors? It would be a nice place for little things like glasses, cell phone, etc...

Quick Reply: JK Tactical Nylon Accessories